Woman cuts off man's penis WTF

Yeah, I saw the article. She explained to the police and rescue personnel that "he deserved it."
That's a little harsh...not sure anyone deserves to have an appendage cut off.
Did catch the important tip though -

If the penis is available to reattach, Dr. Ryan Terlecki, assistant professor surgical sciences-urology at Wake Forest University, said it should be wrapped in saline-soaked gauze, placed in a plastic bag, and the bag then should be placed in an ice bath to keep cold.
yea i saw that too. i guess since she put it in the garbage disposal, she learned from Bobbit what not to do lol
yea i saw that too. i guess since she put it in the garbage disposal, she learned from Bobbit what not to do lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Just the thought of that is too barbaric to even fathom. I was really bummed when I mangled a perfectly good fork once.
Can you imagine the sound?
I've been plenty mad, let down and disappointed with a woman before and I'm sure every woman has felt the same way about a man in her life but I never have thought of putting parts of them down a garbage disposal.
bahhahahahhahaaa....

Fuckin' A -

I wouldn' have thrown it in the garbage disposal, I would have made a TROPHY out of it!

...but I'm twisted...lol
He must have been sticking it some place he wasn't suppose to. I have heard a lot of things from a Dr. friend that works in a E R , wife's have super glued the penis to a mans groin area, a pad lock behind the head, super glue the mans hand to his penis, a man came into the ER with a live chicken stuck on his dick, and some women was cheating on her husband so he shoot her in the front above her pussy and it came out the back side, she lived but before he went to jail he told her and the police she can go fuck four guys now because she has two extra holes.
Cold Blooded people.
The guy probably married an AMP gal and he refuse to stop amping.
Poor dude. Probably will lose at any pissing contest.
If you're a "couple going thru a divorce" why in God's name would you continue to live in the same house unless you can't afford to leave? At the very least he should have bought a deadbolt for his separate bedroom, cooked his own meals and never unloaded his sidearm. The article stated she likely drugged him (apparently he was tied down and unconcsious during the....removal) which is why she'll likely get to die in prison fro her premeditated crime.
I don't mean to sound harsh or barbaric, but I'll shoot a bitch in the face if she cuts my dick off.

Do some shit like that, you gotta be ready for the consequences.
Damn! Some things are funny some aren't, this isn't. Can you imagine mutilating woman's breasts and vagina,that wouldn't be funny! Man poor dude, Lorena Bobbit got away with it, now we have us a copy-cat! Seems to me like the law should make an example out of this copy-cat psycho!
If doctors cannot reattach the original penis, Conn said, "over the next few days, surgeons have to decide what to do to reconstruct the penis. Plastic surgeons who specialize in transgender operations may be able to construct a new penis."
Terlecki said that the penis is recreated by grafting tissue from another part of the body and then augmented with a penile prosthetic.
With the prosthetic, a man can still "urinate and have sexual relations and ejaculate.There's usually not the same force of ejaculation, but plumbing for that purpose is still intact."

yikes!!!.....maybe he can get a bigger one
  • All4U
  • 07-21-2011, 09:33 PM
A few self alerts in this thread,
Attached Images File Type: jpg dick.JPG (36.8 KB, 112 views)
I think the surgery is called an Addadicktome.
I had a homeboy who caught crabs for a lady once. He put on a condom the next time they did it, but hesprinkled hotsauce on it before entering he and fucking her. Guess he figured if your onna burn me Ill burn you. This garbage disposal trumps that and is far worse.
2 hour to Overnights (12hours) appointments are my preference.

Good luck with that.