Lexi Love...Saying GOOD BYE!

How lucky I am to have had a job I truly loved. A job that’s so hard to say goodbye to. So hard, I sit here in tears writing this.

There are no words able to express what a privilege it was for me to have met such amazing people throughout the years.
I’ve formed so very many CLOSE friendships along the way.
It was an HONOR to have met each and every one of you along this journey of mine.
I will truly miss you ALL!

I had a VERY LONG SUCCESSFUL run, 14 yrs next month.
I’ve now accomplished all the goals I had set for myself when I first got into this business.
The main goal was saving enough to take care of MYSELF until my actual retirement age.

Transitioning out of this business is going to be the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.

The truth, is I’ll be 50 in 7 months, and I’ve been single for 14 years. I’d like to enjoy my home that I worked so hard to pay off. I want to go back to school, have a social life, & MAYBE start dating.
Oh, start using that gym membership I’ve been paying for year after year.

It’s now time for me to begin a new chapter in my life and say ...
GOOD BYE!

XOXO
Lexi Love

P.S. I hope y’all will always think of me when your watching Crimson Tide 🏈 on TV kicking everyone’s ASS.
Roll Tide!
It was a pleasure to meet you, and I want to extend my "Best Wishes" for your new endeavors. I hope you find and obtain all that you desire.

Hugs

Bayman
I had the pleasure of meeting you twice and I wish you the very best.

Xo

DT
Wish you the very best,You were the first provider I SAW when I started in the hobby on the old board
I'm feeling regret that I didn't try to meet you. Best of luck to you and well wishes.
Hugs and best wishes!!
Those Crimson Tide pics always made me drool and wanna come see you. I have I never had the opportunity. Best wishes to you!
Wish you the best .. it is a very tough transition and I have tried myself on several occasions I envy you for accomplishing your goals and I able to retire I wish you lots of happiness and lots of love
Thank you for all the well wishes. I will never forget any of you that I saw. It was a pleasure & a lot of fun.
Damn Lowgear I didn’t realize I was your first but I do recall it was in Mobile.
Michell, transitioning out is gonna be very difficult. I feel like I’m mourning the deaths of all my friends. Hopefully over time my sadness will subside.

XOXO
Lexi
My first too. Wishing you well and best of life.
Thanks for the memories!
ROLL TIDE LEXI !!! It seemed our travels were alway a couple days from crossing. I still have the jersey I promised you in my truck, along with the regret of never experiencing your company. Wishing you the best, from Dega infield this weekend. Go Chevys !!!
Fair winds and following seas, Sweetheart.

Recalling your adventures from the ASPD days.

Take care out there!
i hope you have a wonderful time with your retirement , be safe and enjoy what ever you do to the fullest, roll tide, and call me some time if you would like to we can meet for a lunch break.

lovestolick66