Distinguished Speaker

I was fortunate enough to attend the UB DSS yesterday with Condi Rice as the speaker.
She reaffirmed my belief that she is the smartest human being on the planet.
She reaffirmed my belief that she is the smartest human being on the planet. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Absolutely. Too bad she's too smart to wanna run for office.
ifs ya ...likes globalist neo-con evil ...witches she ...be rights ats the tops ...a the list
Absolutely. Too bad she's too smart to wanna run for office. Originally Posted by Charno3
I voted for her for president in 2008.
Wrote her name in on the ballot.... Back when it was hard to do on the lever booths.
Had to pull down this little metal flap.
I knew how to do it, but for kicks, I asked one of the volunteers how to do it.... And they were of course clueless
Please don't confuse the UB Distinguished Speaker Series with the more famous GOBC Guest Speaker and Parade Series....
was jokacz at?
There were 7 commie protestors outside but none of them were old as dirt....
There were 7 commie protestors outside but none of them were older than dirt.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
dang, hope he ok
Oh they all come back, well most anyways. Probably about time for Pooh Bear to come back and cheer us up
Did she wear the black stiletto heeled boots?
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/co...nding_clothes/
Fashionable blue pumps.
I'm guessing a 2 inch heel.
She looked fabulous.
O K I have been meaning to ask this for a long time. What is a distinguished speaker?
I am sure I will get no sarcasm on this one!
Oh they all come back, well most anyways. Probably about time for Pooh Bear to come back and cheer us up Originally Posted by lilylivered
He actually posted somewhere within the past few days, don't zackly remember. It was something pretty benign. Very surprised he didn't chime in on this threAd....

O K I have been meaning to ask this for a long time. What is a distinguished speaker?
I am sure I will get no sarcasm on this one! Originally Posted by newcpl
I was fortunate enough to attend the UB DSS yesterday with Condi Rice as the speaker.
She reaffirmed my belief that she is the smartest human being on the planet. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Hope this helps!
Hope this helps! Originally Posted by Notuagain
UB Distinguished Speakers Series. Been around since '87 I believe. I saw Laura Bush and Steve Martin as well. Biden was a speaker earlier this year, so the term "distinguished" can be thrown around pretty loosely....

Also, the UB DSS, should not be confused with the GOBC Guest Speaker Series...