Address: Somewhere along residential avenue
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sweet girl. Slim and a few tattoos 5’8” maybe
Recommendation: Yes
  • Korg
  • 05-01-2019, 03:45 PM
That girl will demolish you if you let her. Rides like a demon and is really cool.
Rides like a demon???? sounds like something someone I would like to meet.
She's a great girl, loves sex, and as an added bonus, once she knows and trusts you, she will introduce you to her friends. I have had many fun encounters in that apartment, and many of them have been with other girls.
Now that sounds like another great reason to see her
  • Korg
  • 05-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Pike is 100% correct. She has her friends join in once she is comfortable with you. I had that luxury treatment once. I still fondly look back and smile.
What is her incall like? Safe area?
What is her incall like? Safe area? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
On one of the main drags in Lansingburgh. Very visible, but it's a high traffic area so it's not like you'll stick out. The apartment itself is a small one bedroom, but the door locks, so even if she has visitors you're perfectly safe. I've known her long enough to where I feel perfectly safe doing my business there even if she has other guys visiting the apartment.

As far as her friends are concerned, sometimes they are girls already well-known and advertising on their own, like Dee or Cheri, but I've gotten early access to young up and comers like Scarlett (Becca), Jacqui and Staci before they ever place an ad. Membership in the Jesse Fan Club has its perks LOL.
Pike,