Can providers see the ROS in reviews?

Thanks
Only the ones with Mandles or the ones who have WK's showing them the ROS's.
No!
many times reply's give away the ROS
No, but most mongers are idiots and will reply to a review blabbing about the ROS details so providers with a modicum of reading comprehension can figure out what was said. This is especially true for “No” reviews.

Ya’ll have private tags for a reason. Use them!
I have had chicks talk about what is said about them in ROS and the Men's Private Room.
Most chicks have guys who will tell them what they want to know.
Count on them hearig what ROS says
. They are not suposed to be able to see it but I always send her a copy before I send it in to insure all the facts are correct. I never gloss over the session and if I have a complaint I want her to be aware of it. If she has not met my expectations she needs to know what and why. In the years I have been in the hobby I have only written one negative review and she was gone from the hobby for good. Once the review is submitted to ECCIE you can't send it t her.
Once the review is submitted to ECCIE you can't send it t her. Originally Posted by tucson
but its the best way ta piss off white knights

My reports seem confusing to most.
I fill em with lines that can seem bad out of content
wait for her bitching
then bitch in a post someone outed ROS
wait for the gloating
then give her the ROS to defend self
its nice to hear will that fucking ass...

gloating ta crying was most likely who outed you

it fun
I have found who all I have piss off that way at times as fun as the encounter
Everybody can find out everything that is posted on the Interwebs!! Remember that!!
Everybody can find out everything that is posted on the Interwebs!! Remember that!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Correct, assume the ladies can read it or will find a way to see it or be shown it etc. Many boards worldwide the ladies can read and I tend to think this is best. They read it anyway so what is the benefit ( paid subscriptions are the main culprit) of not letting the ladies read at minimum open the review section up for them to read and just leave a locker room and powder room etc open for private discussions not co-ed and if a guy wants info out of the ladies area or visa versa they get it anyway ' illegally' as of now anyways.

So why lock it down? Does any guy really care if the lady reads her review? Rephrased can any guys actually see the benefits if the ladies see the reviews over locking them out?

If it is a good review I don't think the guys would care but what if it is a bad review? That is the bigger issue guys are scared to write a bad review and have her find out. The greatest thing for us guys would be for that girl to see her bad review and see ' what she did wrong' and perhaps she can improve on what went wrong or wasn't good and in the long run that does nothing but benefit other men and also her as she can improve. I am not an advocate of letting ladies reply to reviews, simply reading them. Who gives a shit. Helps us, and her in the big picture.

Instead we run to the private men's area and discuss these girls and they still can't see it unless they break rules w a mandle or a WK shows them so to improve service for all of us opening up the ROS tags to allow females to read would be most advantageous for service levels, keep the girls more in check as in all fairness to them if they get a bad review do we benefit more if we hide that from her or if she reads it and gives her a chance to improve? What is better to let her learn how to be a better provider or lock her out?

The sanctity of reviews is a bunch of BS to not let the women read as we all know they can read it anyway. It is about the paid subscriptions not the protection of the reviews themselves and the board owners/staffs for decades have know this. In light of the above suppressing the info in the reviews from the ladies does us men no good nor the ladies. It's more detrimental to all of us in the long run to protect a sanctity that is a myth when in reality full disclosure read by all parties greatly benefits all parties.
Great Question! Great Topic.
Often times it’s less that it’s a mandle and more that it’s a pathetic white knight who is eager to share private information to get on a provider’s good side. There are some guys who are born cockblocks. We all know them in real life and there’s no shortage of them here.

I agree with KosherCowboy that the ROS should be made public as well. I suppose the thought process is less about privacy and more about an incentive to get mongers to subscribe or submit reviews.
Great Question! Great Topic. Originally Posted by Fizley
Maybe for a newbie, but not a member of six years.
Correct, assume the ladies can read it or will find a way to see it or be shown it etc. Many boards worldwide the ladies can read and I tend to think this is best. They read it anyway so what is the benefit ( paid subscriptions are the main culprit) of not letting the ladies read at minimum open the review section up for them to read and just leave a locker room and powder room etc open for private discussions not co-ed and if a guy wants info out of the ladies area or visa versa they get it anyway ' illegally' as of now anyways.

So why lock it down? Does any guy really care if the lady reads her review? Rephrased can any guys actually see the benefits if the ladies see the reviews over locking them out?

If it is a good review I don't think the guys would care but what if it is a bad review? That is the bigger issue guys are scared to write a bad review and have her find out. The greatest thing for us guys would be for that girl to see her bad review and see ' what she did wrong' and perhaps she can improve on what went wrong or wasn't good and in the long run that does nothing but benefit other men and also her as she can improve. I am not an advocate of letting ladies reply to reviews, simply reading them. Who gives a shit. Helps us, and her in the big picture.

Instead we run to the private men's area and discuss these girls and they still can't see it unless they break rules w a mandle or a WK shows them so to improve service for all of us opening up the ROS tags to allow females to read would be most advantageous for service levels, keep the girls more in check as in all fairness to them if they get a bad review do we benefit more if we hide that from her or if she reads it and gives her a chance to improve? What is better to let her learn how to be a better provider or lock her out?

The sanctity of reviews is a bunch of BS to not let the women read as we all know they can read it anyway. It is about the paid subscriptions not the protection of the reviews themselves and the board owners/staffs for decades have know this. In light of the above suppressing the info in the reviews from the ladies does us men no good nor the ladies. It's more detrimental to all of us in the long run to protect a sanctity that is a myth when in reality full disclosure read by all parties greatly benefits all parties. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
+1
I have had chicks talk about what is said about them in ROS and the Men's Private Room.
Most chicks have guys who will tell them what they want to know. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
That is so true: it is also true that a lot of the reviews are written by pimps who show their ladies the reviews that were written by either themselves or others.

A lot of the guys have hung around in the Men's Private Room for a while: we understand that the private room is really about some of the pimps sharing information on line with each other without the girls seeing it.