Ok I'm going to need some help

I've had more then one provider from say my phone doesn't match my information and I don't know why that is I can't find a service that has my information incorrect so if someone can tell me the service most of the lady on here use so I can get this fixed I would very much appreciate a y help

Sorry if this is the wrong froum for this
...say my phone doesn't match my information... Originally Posted by bobsmith77
Your phone doesn't match to what information, Bob?!? Color me confused...

Are they requesting RW info that is tying together? If you call me from your phone, does it not say "Bob Smith" is calling?!? LOL
Wiz,
I'm also confuzid.

Bob,
Do not answer these but:
Is that your real world phone? How recent did you get it? Is it in your RW name? A company name? A burner name/handle? Did you tell that gal your hobby name, or RW name? Are you on a multi phone plan? All of these may cause name mismatch. A lot of gals screen RW telco through subscription services.

If a burner #, tell the gal upfront (and be prepared for additional screening).

Look at Wiz's last sentence, grab another phone and dial it from yours. What does come up?
Do you need to talk to your telco carrier to get the account name fixed?

Last, Bob, these are straight up things that most folks know. If you're having a tough time with this stuff, and I recall your other thread as well, sit back and think about if your really ok with asking pro gals for dates. And, note that the gals are not budging recently on their screening requirements.
Thanls for the follow-up info, UCarp... Yeah, figured it had to do with some type of number lookup subscription service. Interesting to know that more and more ladies are stepping up to that level of screening. Good for them!
...think about if your really ok with asking pro gals for dates. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I've really been trying to get better at that!
I'm not asking for them to budget on screening I just don't know why this is happening I've been looking for how they're getting the mismatch but I can't find any service that is giving a mismatch I tried Truecaller and a few others but they all come back correcte so I'm confused how the lady are getting a mismatch and yes it's my RW information
Wiz,
I agree. I find it interesting that screening methods used elsewhere, pop up here, there, everywhere.

Bob,
As I mentioned above, grab another phone and dial it from the phone you're using and see what is coming through.
But be aware that the gals have multiple variations of, and several aspects of screening (not just a phone#), and it's possible that something you've said caused a fail elsewhere than the phone #, and they're using the telco thing as an excuse to get you off the phone.
You should find a newbie friendly gal and just flat-out ask for newbie screening 1st thing.
I have been asking for newbie screening and I did call a phone and it just said the number no name
  • IQ160
  • 05-03-2019, 11:41 PM
As an FYI, some phone apps have an auto lookup feature that will provide a name associated with your number. If the number does not have a name it will say “Unknown Name”. The apps I have on my iPhone that provide this info are “Call Protect” and “TrapCall”.
I guess that means I need a new phone or I'm screwed
None of his info was verifiable. Zero. It’s very hard to verify a newbie with fake irl info.
I don't know why you are saying it's fake I give my real name and all I don't have any way show you any different I mean I can give you my social security number if you want but I'm not lying I've been only 100 precent honest with you and any other gal/ lady I have talked with
I'm screwed Originally Posted by bobsmith77
Well Bob this statement may be correct.
Once again ladies dont relax the screening.
bob,
you've clearly failed screening by at least two of the women.
And as I mentioned above, it's more than a phone #.
whining about it is useless.
None of his info was verifiable. Zero. It’s very hard to verify a newbie with fake irl info. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Thank you Kati,
Most of the guys share a firm belief that whatever the gals do for screening also keeps us guys safe as well.
Cool I didn't know I would get crucify for not knowing things about a hobby I only just pick up I wish I could do something to show I'm not lying but it looks like none of you would hear it any thank for nothing