Early mornings

How many of you ladies enjoy early morning wake up sessions? I find it to be a great way to start the day before work. I’m always looking for new friends who like to wake up the same way! Please PM if you’re interested in getting together any weekday between 5:30 and 6 AM start time.
The best way to wake up some mornings are with kisses on your neck leading down your chest just to stop the waist line and tease. Leaving the front door unlocked jumping in the shower and laying back down to be awoken by a delightful surprise is some of the sweetest ways to wake up. Hope you've been finding some wonderful delights
It's the best time of the day to play. Get with yourdesire. She is a handful especially early in the mornings !!!!!!......well, hello Sasha !!
Leaving the front door unlocked jumping in the shower and laying back down to be awoken by a delightful surprise is some of the sweetest ways to wake up. Hope you've been finding some wonderful delights Originally Posted by Sashaspleasurenfun
OMG, Challenge Accepted.
The best way to wake up some mornings are with kisses on your neck leading down your chest just to stop the waist line and tease. Leaving the front door unlocked jumping in the shower and laying back down to be awoken by a delightful surprise is some of the sweetest ways to wake up. Hope you've been finding some wonderful delights Originally Posted by Sashaspleasurenfun
This is one of the few things I miss from my long ago domestic life.
As ER P Knows, I am one heck of a ball of fun early mornings! (wink)
I of course havent visited in over a year- and the last couple times I tried to visit- others things got in the way- HOWEVER, I WILL BE THERE!! Hopefully before the end of the month- Possibly next week! Stay tuned- if interested.
^^^^
Another earlybird playmate that loves mornings !!!! Been too long StaceyMay