Date: 5/4/19
Name: Nikki
Phone: 518-348-5010
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...l/534868777842
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair, shoulder length, but had it in a bun for our session.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Excellent body, nice A cups, great ass and a cute face.
Recommendation: Yes
How bad is the smoker smell?
How bad is the smoker smell? Originally Posted by Blah951
Well, I didn't really smell it on her person, but definitely on her breath. As someone who doesn't really care for it, I didn't find it completely off putting. It made the light kissing slightly worse, though, for sure.

Ah, one thing I forgot to mention, the pics in the ad I posted have to be old because she's a little trimmer now. I did see newer pics of her on an ad awhile back, so I kind of new. I couldn't find the ad, though. But, still a very nice figure.
Thanks, no text back from her so oh well.
Thanks, no text back from her so oh well. Originally Posted by Blah951
She wasn't great with the texting for me either. Although I did hear from her, it was not the most prompt.
Once you get to know her sges super fun. Ive seen her a fozen times.hate she smokes buti can get past that.great Dfk,nice butt shaved and greets me at my door like a fucking rock star!!
Does anyone know if Nikki's menu includes greek at all?
No she doesnt. Rimming yes but thats about it. Shes a fun girl and the more u see her the better it gets
Good to know, Scoot. Yeah, as soon as I opened the door, I sensed the warmth. lol Lots of hugs too.