Email Address: na
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...s/471548643783
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany near I-90
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'2" slender, nice B's nice butt, shaved Kitty. Attractive girl-but looked a bit stressed.
Recommendation: No
The Instagram page was updated yesterday.
In what manner
The Instagram page was updated yesterday. Originally Posted by justforfun2112
How do you get approved for the Instagram page? I've requested to follow it and I wrote to the email address on the bio. Radio silence on both ends.
Same never had a response
she was on my to do list......but not anymore. Besides, if she is one of Kendra's girls......my last date with one of her girls was shitty, so while I will say all her girls are really good looking.......they burn out real fast and she keeps using them till they crash and burn......
Kendra... I remember back in the day when she used to provide... huge ass and great BJ skills...
Then post fake ads to catfish after they do. I had fun with this one I can say. First time was ok, but second time I destroyed her and the things she was into was great. Would of seen her a third time. Kendra said she got let go and i got Rhiannon.

Which was alright, just think when a girl is out preforming her others she baits and switch. Kendra doesn't get good girls, that why you need to tap the good ones hard and fast cause they don't last long like petite jasmine