P411 members?

Just wondering, is there any point to being a p411 member here in Wichita? I dont travel and just seems like a waste.
thats up to you and your hobby choices, there are plenty of gals on 411 that do not advertise here, but everything on the ks side of things is slim pickens!
Ive been semi retired due to the lack of activity here in wichita. Thanks for your input satan.
There’s lots of perks from being a p411 member! True, we have slim pickens here in ict but who’s to say those ladies aren’t worth the price of a membership alone. I think you’d like the simplicity of setting appts on that site. I don’t think it would be a waste of time or money.
  • rjtp
  • 05-25-2019, 08:10 PM
is p411 taking new members??
I would agree with Gemma on this. I had been a long time P411 member and it’s definitely an asset especially if you travel. It’s not a guarantee that a provider will contact you back. Especially if she’s in demand. I do think it’s worth the price if you are active.
Yes but you have to have an invite from a P411 Provider
Yes but you have to have an invite from a P411 Provider Originally Posted by WildcatFan
You need two invites from two different providers. Then pay $99 for a 6 months membership. Then you are in. Nothing else and the invites count as your first okays.
They still haven't allowed new ladies to join. With some retiring, the pool will be getting shallow in another year.
is p411 taking new members?? Originally Posted by rjtp
Not any new females. Definitely taking new gentlemen! Wish they would take some new providers. Ict needs more than 17 ladies on there.
I am a member and post when ever I visit a city.
Now that the available now option is back up. It makes it way better for me anyway.

Yes 2 verified ladies can give you an ok and new members are welcome. I just did one yesterday.
Thank you all for your feedback. Im not very active anymore but I will keep my account for now. Hopefully more providers come by and use p411.
They just opened the door for new girls. They need 2 invites from guys that have a basic+5 membership. So finally the pool of girls will start increasing.