Memorial Day

Just wanted to wish everyone an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. A very special thanks to all the veterans out there and their families for the sacrifices you make for the rest of us.

I challenge anyone out there if you see or run into a veteran this weekend to thank them for their service. I have already run into a few at Wegmans and Tim Hortons and thanked them by taking care of their bill. While that is not necessary you would be amazed what a simple thank you will do for them. It is the least we can do for them. Have fun, stay safe, and make as much fireworks as you can!

I posted the above thread yesterday and it was quickly highjacked and has since been criticized as though I was confusing the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Sorry I used the word sacrifice rather than dead, blown up, or beheaded. Is not the ultimate sacrifice death? I also apologize for taking the opportunity to thank the rest of those that have served this country. Moving forward I will only make mention of those still alive on Veterans Day.

Some of you really need to fucking check yourselves out. Say what you want as those that have fallen have fought for that right to do so. But to take a heartfelt thread and pick it apart with definitions from Wikipedia and defend the morons that claim my message was somehow self serving is as flop-able as that bologna you speak of.

For everyone else enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend and take time to remember those who have DIED to keep the rest of us free!
Hope ya have better luck this time

but do not bet on it

Anyways

As I have thanked some for service
I find in truth some mmmm ahhhhh wellllll still not home

putting a flag on grave is safer thanks
Enjoying the day

Thank you

Much better to do this in person or on social media

This is a hooker board and she entered your thread
Thanks for your kind words
Happy Memorial Day!!!!
Just wanted to wish everyone an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. A very special thanks to all the veterans out there and their families for the sacrifices you make for the rest of us. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
this already ...been ...covered ins ...a more board appropriate way

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2597246
this already ...been ...covered ins ...a more board appropriate way

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2597246 Originally Posted by Plastic Man
There's room for both!!

I forgive the prostitute for overreacting. She seems like a little angel who inadvertently let the moment get to her and then things went a little haywire.
I forgive the prostitute for overreacting. She seems like a little angel who inadvertently let the moment get to her and then things went a little haywire. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Say What ?
Say What ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Would clarify but in the current climate it's a point trap.
Would clarify but in the current climate it's a point trap. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
oh well
Memorial Day is over was a great day

Twitter is open

Nbt no points there
No points here either if you play nice.
Memorial Day was great, especially when I closed my eyes and pictured Nikki in her bikini....
Tendies on the holiday menu for a festive appetizer whew
For everyone else enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend and take time to remember those who have DIED to keep the rest of us free! Originally Posted by tbear4u77