oh my gosh ..great pictures Angel Grace

Damn...the two sets of photos almost look like two different girls!
If not, then Angel has gone from hot to HOTTER!
Trust me, she is all that and a bag of chips!
SAS
She does have very nice pictures. I wish there were more obvious incentives to get the ladies to post higher quality pictures (no offense to anyone that might take this the wrong way).

Men are very visual creatures.
She is one beautiful woman.
Got damn it, son of a bitch!...Why the fuck do I keep putting off making an appointment with her!

Yes she looks hotter than ever especially back to blonde, love the hat and glasses manuever too .
I noticed an ad with new pics so I clicked on it and I was like hmm-Who is this? I clicked on the showcase link and saw who it was..............damn-its like two different girls!! both hot, lol maybe they are doing doubles lol...............that would be hot
Yep....Angel has some great new pics up. On another note......I like Karla's new pics too!
mmmmmmm
Yep....Angel has some great new pics up. On another note......I like Karla's new pics too! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
Awww thanks-I know they might just be camera pics-but hey, a girls gotta sacrifice to pay for school lol
She does have very nice pictures. I wish there were more obvious incentives to get the ladies to post higher quality pictures (no offense to anyone that might take this the wrong way).

Men are very visual creatures. Originally Posted by JSmith2010
These are the best San Antonio pics from a provider I have seen in a while-very classy and not just the obvious shots-I love it!!
i love it!!!
i wanted to do a pin up photo shoot...she beat me to it!!
but theyre amazing!!!

back to the drawing board...
I noticed an ad with new pics so I clicked on it and I was like hmm-Who is this? I clicked on the showcase link and saw who it was..............damn-its like two different girls!! both hot, lol maybe they are doing doubles lol...............that would be hot Originally Posted by **Karla**

Me doing doubles with myself? I don't know, I might cause a riff in the space-time continuom.
But to correct you, I am in fact a singular person. And all of those pics are of me.
Thanks to everyone for all your wonderful compliments!
You gotta put money into your shoots to get money out of em... But this recent shoot was commissioned by a second party. I don't own most of the photos from that shoot and as such can't post more.
As some of you know, I've been getting into some print work.
Ladies! This is a great way to get some better quality pics! Even I started out with some bathroom mirror shots. Now 15 months later I've got these awesome sets, and working on a real portfolio.
Thanks again everyone!
Me doing doubles with myself? I don't know, I might cause a riff in the space-time continuom.
But to correct you, I am in fact a singular person. And all of those pics are of me. Originally Posted by Angel_Grace
I really wish I had something clever to say right now, but my brain is overwhelmed by the HOTNESS.