Encounter: Belle Tyana is a cool chic

User ID: N/a
Date: Mid may
Name: Belle tyana
Phone: 850-347-4956
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...c/185613473993
City: Fwb
State: Florida
Address: 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bj, convo. Dfking
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long curly half blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous and pretty face, 5'7", healthy body
Recommendation: Yes
Define healthy for us? Are her pics old?
Healthy meaning bigger than her pics , but not a bbw. She's a sweetheart. Yes, her pics are a bit old.
That's sad, she used to be hot as hell, I guess that's what time and fast food do to all of us
That's sad, she used to be hot as hell, I guess that's what time and fast food do to all of us Originally Posted by Operator1100
Off topic, but it amazes me how we all know how bad fast food is for us, yet there always seems to be a new McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, ChickfilA, etc., opening up everywhere you look.
She must have bulked up recently. When I saw her 2 months or so ago she was still pretty hot like her pictures show. She has been moving around a lot recently and I wasn't able to meet up with her. Then I saw her Wednesday night in FWB and was surprised when she opened the door at how much she had gained, especially around the midsection. Don't know what happened, not really my business anyway. You can still tell those deep blue piercing eyes though. She said she didn't have much time and I was okay with that. She is still one of the few providers I know that will go FS on a QV. Even with the changes she's still a pretty cool and laid back gal.