FOR THE RECORD...

I NEVER, EVER, EVER GIVE ANYONE NUDE PIX....ESPECIALLY IF I HAVE NEVER SEEN U. IF ALL OF MY STELLAR ENCOUNTER REPORTS ARE NOT ENUF FOR U, U AS I JUST INFORMED datydumass(I PARAPHRASED HIS HANDLE) CAN GEAUX F**K URSELF & THUS NEGATE THE NEED FOR ME ALL TOGETHER. I DONOT SEE SOLICITOUS MYSOGYNIST...THAT'S U IF UR NOT LAFFING AT THIS POST.
SHOUT OUT TO ALL YOU GREAT ECCIE MEMBERS! THANX FOR BEING THE HIGH QUALITY GENTLEMEN WE GIRLS APPRECIATE!
CURRENT MOOD SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY? NO REALLY...SERIOUSLY?
  • A1.
  • 06-03-2019, 12:11 PM
This is one of the many reasons we can't have nice things around here ......
AMEN!
Asking for a nude pic is just tacky, IMO. Something a teenager would do.
REALLY??? THINK??? MY WALLET, MY MONEY!! MY DAM PARTY.... LOL Why would I pay someone to tell me NO? No, it was not me who requested a nude pic... just saying!
  • A1.
  • 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM
She doesn't get money up front to send out nude pictures.
Men buy magazines prescriptions to Playboy and hustler but she is selling a service that covers discretion.
Uhhh, everyoneis suppose to send out nude pictures for free?
ONE MORE TO ADD TO MY IGNORE LIST...Crappy Crooked Cock RIDE AWAY...#douche
Gentlemen for defending my honor...WANNA NUDE PIC FOR A REWARD?
I’ll wait and see you naked in person. ��
I'm not a douche, and I never got on your list to begin with. I was actually just commenting and joking about your picture about, your rules, your pussy, your party! I thought it was funny, I am not one of these despicable mean guys you are used to seeing, and upsetting. So, you get it girl... LOL ignore is such a funny word.. LOL I just think its poor taste to advertise that way, all I'm saying.
  • Lia88
  • 06-03-2019, 07:39 PM
*it makes it easierrr easierrrrrr to blooock* in my Otis Redding Voice
Huh?

Look.. imin... wtf happened?? confused. Aga
Annie DATYMAN is just being his usual douchey self....Now Imma go run some off this piss & venom off!