Encounter: Fun with Chloe

User ID: Chloe
Date: 6/7/19
Name: Chloe
Phone: 8504193481
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...e/290554447776
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Doggy, MIS, RCG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite with large fake tits. Shaved kitty. Nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Damn you got her in a good day? Good job
When she is on top of her game, she is one of the best.
Hmm. I’m actually considering to try again with Chloe. She would’ve been my first provider seen locally if she didn’t stand me up.
  • gbs13
  • 06-10-2019, 12:32 PM
It’s a flip of a coin on which Chloe will be present at the time of your appointment.
It’s a flip of a coin on which Chloe will be present at the time of your appointment. Originally Posted by gbs13
The odds are not that good!
Maybe 80/20 at best!
She’s an enigma.
Was supposed to meet some people tonight but they cancelled. I had been seeing some reviews where others were actually meeting Chloe. I had wanted to see her for 2 years or more but it just never worked out. I finally just gave up. Since the other people cancelled on me I figured I’d get bold and give Chloe another try. Contacted her just after 10 and she replied fairly quickly she was available and could meet in about 45 minutes. While I was on my way she texted to let her know when I was 15 minutes out and she gave me her room number. Wow, at this point I’m thinking this might actually happen. Texted 15 out and then again upon arrival with no reply. After about 10 minutes she texts she just got out of the shower and needs another 10 minutes. Then 5 minutes later she texts she is doing her hair and needs 5 to 10 minutes more. After sitting for 15 minutes I ask if she’s ready. She texts she doesn’t have a cover and had to get one, then wants to know if I have one. This seems to be the classic Chloe put off as this is at least the 3rd time I’ve heard this excuse from her. So I tell her I’m leaving. I’m going home and will update eccie when I get there. About 30 minutes later she texts she was trying to tell me to come up when her phone died and she had to find the charger. I’m only about 10 minutes away so I tell her I’ll come back if she’s ready for me to come straight up. She however, wants to argue the point some more. After some back and forth I head back. Let her know I’m 5 out and again upon arrival. Now she needs 5 minutes. Her neighbor is over and I can’t come up. Then her texts get incoherent, a mix of letters and numbers I can’t quite decipher. Her neighbor isn’t over, she’s over there. If I deciphered the enigma correctly anyway the room belonged to a friend. She gave the friends name, but the friend left after she scheduled me and she can’t get back in. So she’s in the next room trying to get her friend to come back. At least I think that’s what it amounted to. She can’t get in the room so she’s stringing me along till the friend gets back. So I left again. The first people cancel. Then I let Chloe string me along for over an hour. So I was thinking now was a good time to see her but guess the others who were able to used up her good times. Not a total loss I was able to see someone on short notice. Sadly back to the ignore list for Chloe.
She was an hour and a half late for an appointment she made with me. Then she accused me of being a cop, and saying that’s why she stood me up. What a piece of fucking work.