Gentlemen

When giving references to a provider, Please make sure your references are Reference Friendly!
Ladies If your not Reference Friendly don't tell the gentlemen you are!

Agreed!!!! And ladies do more than talk to other providers. We ALL must screen now more than ever...

I will give a reference for any gentlemen who has seen me in the last 6 months. If you have written me a review, I will reference you as long as I can verify it is really you asking( your acc't. must be current). If you give me a ladies name as your reference, please make sure like Ms. Jae says she is willing to give references. Some ladies aren't.

M.M.
I'm going to start naming names soon too
So Gentlemen a few of yall have used Sexyblonde225 as a reference. She may tell ya'll she is Reference friendly however she isn't!
I really don't have much faith in references, some girls will, some girls wont, some girls get pissed because they see you wanting to see other women, so they dump on you with bad vibes, so my advice is to look at the guys record on here, and go for it, or not, its really your choice. I have seen many ladies on here, so if my record wouldn't be good enough for a person, then I would just move on.
KKDylan93 will ask for references however will not give one
Alwaysxcepiti isn't reference friendly.
Well, this is the way I look at it, some people are compromised and other people are just being friendly and sharing as a community should do, however I for one do not want to be put in the middle of a trick show and do time over people not doing their own due diligence.

So to answer your question/ comment I am no longer providing references as nobody will look after Mel but Mel.....
I hate it has to be this way, but there are so many providers and asshats who are damaged goods.

M.M.
Agreed!!!! And ladies do more than talk to other providers. We ALL must screen now more than ever...

I will give a reference for any gentlemen who has seen me in the last 6 months. If you have written me a review, I will reference you as long as I can verify it is really you asking( your acc't. must be current). If you give me a ladies name as your reference, please make sure like Ms. Jae says she is willing to give references. Some ladies aren't.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

See my last post....
Sorry people.
I TRIED to be kind.

M.M.

don't forget the opportunists that charge providers for references........

"Nothing is free in this world!"

I really don't have much faith in references, some girls will, some girls wont, some girls get pissed because they see you wanting to see other women, so they dump on you with bad vibes, so my advice is to look at the guys record on here, and go for it, or not, its really your choice. I have seen many ladies on here, so if my record wouldn't be good enough for a person, then I would just move on. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
This right here. Unfortunately some gentleman (myself) May not have seen someone in a while and told they need “newer references”. It’s like being a “newbie” when not. Nature of the game I guess. Of course I know of other avenues like P411. Anyone still use it? I haven’t in maybe over a year.
I gladly give refs...if its been awhile since ive seen you though i will let the gal know "you were or werent good THEN..but get more recent refs"

Great post
Wow, this is amazing, someone is charging a provider for a, or to be a reference. How does that work actually? The 2 names that were mentioned on here, that I wont say again, were 2 ladies I saw. Both charged the astronomical rate that is just crazy these days, and since I paid the prime rate, I expected the prime service! Well neither said that they would not give references, and since they asked for references I felt all is well. NOT, one of them got pissed off with me after I was seeing her 2 times a month for an agreed price. Since I was looking to see someone else she went off on me, blaming me for her having to see more guys. It was my fault she said that she is seeing more men, hmmm I have no clue? I believe it was her greed to how many guys she see's, but she texted me saying our deal was off. I responded saying ok. Never went back, and will never go back. I didn't think that I had to ask anyone for a reference permission. I felt it should come with the territory. The other girl mentioned here was cool, but again never said shit about giving out references. What I am getting to is, I am pretty much done with the craziness, too many different rules in a HIGHER paying market here. If I contact someone, and they ask me for references, first I will laugh, and say look at my record, search my name on here, and or read some of my reviews. If that isn't enough for an hour of your time, then so be it. Someone will take my money without all the bullshit.
This is the reason why a lot of guys are just going to amps now, no hassles, and CFS for $180hr. I will actually fly in to Dallas, and have the time of my life for less then 200 a girl.
I’m sorry you had that experience but I have seen one of those girls multiple times and agreed to see the other when I have the time and both have been awesome to me
Not talking about their service...