URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=346653
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South Austin/ Oakhill
Activities: NURU, B2B, BJ, DFK, MISH, DOGGY
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair, a few curls
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her photos flatter her obviously but she is mostly the same. Except for the braces. Definitely in her 40s but still fit and tight.
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds fun. I'm looking forward to meeting her today.
This is the only review I have seen for her.
You say 40"s, she says 29.
You say 40"s, she says 29. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Yeah she is probably closer to 40 or more.
Many of these ladies round down their ages by 5 to 15 years on their profile

However, JJ is pretty damn nice with a great ass.
Pretty good massage and post massage activities are really fun.

She told me she is moving to Houston.
Has that changed?

Rate?
Yeah she is probably closer to 40 or more.
Many of these ladies round down their ages by 5 to 15 years on their profile

However, JJ is pretty damn nice with a great ass.
Pretty good massage and post massage activities are really fun.

She told me she is moving to Houston.
Has that changed?

Originally Posted by i69UinTX

Yep, she is definitely in her 40s. Yes, looks like she is moving to Houston. Great ass!

She is a sweetheart. I saw her one night and she took very good care of me. The incall had massage table in the living room. I was invited to the back room for fun. She’s a very nice lady. And hey, I thought the moaning, scratching, etc was all real : ). Gorgeous ass with reverse cow girl and doggy. Shower was super clean. I received several texts about her moving to Houston. Not sure when that will happen though.
She is a sweetheart. I saw her one night and she took very good care of me. The incall had massage table in the living room. I was invited to the back room for fun. She’s a very nice lady. And hey, I thought the moaning, scratching, etc was all real : ). Gorgeous ass with reverse cow girl and doggy. Shower was super clean. I received several texts about her moving to Houston. Not sure when that will happen though. Originally Posted by AustinDevGuy
Nice! Yes I saw her again this weekend. She is super nice and genuinely seems to be enjoy everything.
I hope to catch her again before she moves. She is amazing!
I'm glad I live 2hrs away, is be homeless pretty quick with this one in my backyard! Will post a review soon.