Dynasty bikini lounge

Saw this place off 45N wondering if anyone has any info.
No first hand knowledge but Houston’s track record with this type of play is very poor.
Been there before
Dont waste time. Overweight latinas that charge too much. Not worth it .
Damn, I was wondering about this place off and on for a couple years now that I moved to the North side. Sucks to hear they are chubby and expensive
Every time I see that sign I think it says dye nasty
Is this spot where the old XTC North used to be?
It used to be Gallery Modeling Studio or something similar. It's about 1/2 mile north of West Mt. Houston between a used car lot and a church. I drive by it all the time. Kind of feel like I need a shower when I do.

XTC north is up by Aldine Bender.
It used to be Gallery Modeling Studio or something similar. It's about 1/2 mile north of West Mt. Houston between a used car lot and a church. I drive by it all the time. Kind of feel like I need a shower when I do.

XTC north is up by Aldine Bender. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm fully aware of where both locations are. I'd thought someone would've taken over the old XTC North spot.

Some chick told me that was Dynasty. That shit is still Gallery Modeling Studio. I went in there once thinking it had changed into a club and nope, nothing has changed. I walked right back out.
A better name for that place would be the farm. My buddies and I use that as a last resort when nothing good is open. One of them got burnt with Herps . The girls are pigs and shady. But what do you expect for a $60 cover +"Tip" ? Out of shape latina chicks. The one with the some tooth necklace give a great blowie. But her cunt can be a bit fucky even if your face is nowhere near it.