URL / Website: www.languageoflove-us.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: domain area
Activities: LFK,DFK,Breast Play,Daty,BBBJ,CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark,not too long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' 7" tall , 115 lbs. , large B or small C , nice legs , soft smooth skin , very firm body but squeezable. Pretty face,eyes,lips.Nice hands,wrists,feet,ankles. Exceptional personality. She is fun.
Recommendation: Yes
So you are saying Viki is the same gal in the pictures? Her boobs look bigger in the pictures.

A++
Slight correction: URL: www.languageofloveus.com
She looks great. Will try to see her soon.
I have to disagree with this review. Met Viki two weeks ago and was very disappointed. I was actually quite shocked with her deep voice and “interesting” face. There aren’t many reviews on this girl for a reason.
I have to disagree with this review. Met Viki two weeks ago and was very disappointed. I was actually quite shocked with her deep voice and “interesting” face. There aren’t many reviews on this girl for a reason. Originally Posted by FrankCastle
What IS that reason? Why don't you post a review, especially since she "quite shocked" you? Why do you bury your valuable opinion as a comment here, sir? I ask politely and curiously.

I've been considering LOL, it would be new to me, and this would be valuable, important news to the rest of us. Don't want no shocks, no.
I have to disagree with this review. Met Viki two weeks ago and was very disappointed. I was actually quite shocked with her deep voice and “interesting” face. There aren’t many reviews on this girl for a reason. Originally Posted by FrankCastle
Interesting to see someone say that. I haven't seen Vicky yet. But from the pics, I felt she kinda looked guyish.
Thought I was in the minority. Looking at all the reviews. You should post your review
I posted a no review for LOL but for personal reasons. I should have put Yes, and should have made it clear that YMMV. That is not to say I wouldn't recommend LOL. I strongly support it based on the two BEAUTIFUL ladies I saw there; Lovely and DaNa. They were both outstanding. I heartily recommend you go for it, Traveling Tex. I believe you will not be disappointed.
The faces on the pics are never accurate. It seems like they always alter them to protect identities. I've been multiple times (not Vicky yet) and the women there have always been beautiful with great service. I really can't think of a bad thing about the agency except the price point.
I haven’t seen Vicky yet, but I know Tiffany and I can guarantee no one would be disappointed with her on any level....unless you were expecting the tan. That’s long gone but the rest of her remaining attributes are stellar
What IS that reason? Why don't you post a review, especially since she "quite shocked" you? Why do you bury your valuable opinion as a comment here, sir? I ask politely and curiously.

I've been considering LOL, it would be new to me, and this would be valuable, important news to the rest of us. Don't want no shocks, no. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Definitely not trying to offend anyone. I’ve seen other girls at LOL and they’ve been great! This one in particular wasn’t as advertised and wanted to give an honest opinion. Viki was kind and performed okay but her deep voice was definitely a turn off. I know a lot of gents shy away from bad reviews of LOL for fear of being blacklisted. Take it for what it’s worth.
The faces on the pics are never accurate. It seems like they always alter them to protect identities. I've been multiple times (not Vicky yet) and the women there have always been beautiful with great service. I really can't think of a bad thing about the agency except the price point. Originally Posted by BlackSails
I think the price is good in that when I'm in Houston I go to AMPs which charge less but the service is not gfe or nearly as good as LOL. LOL is a higher end AMP and the price is worth it.