Foxxy's Is Shut Down

I know a few of us hit up Foxxy's from time to time, but they closed it's doors on Tuesday. Some say the rent was too high. Dancers couldn't tell me why it closed. I heard that place had been there for at least 30 years. Damn.

Another AA spot gone.....
The end of an era. It's been there at least 30 years, minimum....
I heard it was back taxes
I heard it was back taxes Originally Posted by railway52
I heard about that as well. But......

They posted on their IG page that they're moving to a location up north and will be opening July 2nd. I'm like, already???

Usually when a club has been shut down for back taxes it doesn't reopen or someone else would pay those taxes and acquire the building. And normally that's turning an AA club to a mixed one. That's what happened to Secrets, now called Passion. That spot was closed for almost a year.

We'll see what happens.....
Now the only Southside AA spots are:

Golddiggers
Primetime G5
G3 Lounge(they should open up more days since they were RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from Foxxy's and a lot of those girls are too lazy to travel across town to work)

Northside AA clubs:

Coyote Mansion
Harlem Knights Reloaded
Club Gators
Stadium(formerly Crazy Horse. Now the main part of the club is a regular lounge and the VIP section is where the dancers work)

Passion seemed to be turning more AA(and slowly recapture the vibe Secrets once had) And now Foxxy's is gonna be on the northside. If they get that spot that was once PlatinumL(Antoine @ W. Gulf Bank) or those other spots on Antoine, it's gonna be ON!
I heard that Foxxy is going to merge with Stadium and be Foxxy North.
I heard that Foxxy is going to merge with Stadium and be Foxxy North. Originally Posted by OAK109
Man I hope not.

I checked out Stadium recently and they're basically a nightclub with a strip room on the side. Girls were fine as hell but charge $50/dance. Fuck that shit!
No way anyone can charge $50 a dance. They will be closed soon.
Nah, if that becomes Foxxy's North, they'll FASHO have to lower those dance prices. They're not Spearmint Rhino lmao. I guess it's good riddance, I heard despite the renovations, Foxxy's was starting to slack in quality.

But Ker, you reminded me I need to look into Primetime G5.
After all these years damn
Foxxy's may be merging with Diva's(formerly Hi-10).
I wonder what happened
Hopefully there is another club nearby that opens up soon.
Hopefully there is another club nearby that opens up soon. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
You still have these three:

Golddiggers
Primetime G5
G3 Lounge
Confirmed:

Foxxy's has merged with Diva's until further notice.

Went there Tuesday night and it was packed. I wasn't feeling it. Was told a lot of Foxxy's girls worked there that night, but I only saw 2.