URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Hidalgo St. next to Short Stop burger stand
Activities: table shower, heating pad, sensual massage, L3
Hair Length and Color: mid back, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kimmy possible a mixed Asian. She has light soft skin, tasteful MM rack, nice round ass to pound on, good humor and great personality.
Recommendation: Yes
What’s the donation?
Be careful I saw a post about this place “alert” do some research not trying to scare anyone I was about to go to this place and read a recent Eccie post scroll through the posts and you can find it.
Latin_ATX: Your false alert scared my little john turned into a burrowing rodent. Yep.. I read that posted, he said rent went up and they're going to relocate. If something had happened, they would be closed already without signs. I'll check this place out after the weekend and I'll have some facts on it. Stay tuned!
I don’t mean to false alert just read a recent alert on that place. I passed by that location wanted to stop in but I didn’t like the location high traffic, felt like it was not decreet
he said rent went up and they're going to relocate. Originally Posted by cowboysLIV
In less than 30 days?
Y'all got me all hyped up and read every posted in the last 30 days and couldn't find anything disturbing in the city. I drove by last night, there were 2 girls (2 hotties) but I was just check out the place so I didn't stay for the service. If Y'all have a link please share it. Thanks