URL / Website: unknown
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Greystone Drive
Activities: FBSM, HJ, FIV, LK, titty worship
Hair Length and Color: Medium brown, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vivian is about 5'3", slender, nice body. Pretty face, great natural Bs with long nipples, great tight ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m not sure who you saw at Greystone on 7 June, but Vivian has been out of the country since mid-May.
There's a girl there going by Vivi - maybe that's who he meant?
I had an appointment on 6/12 with who I was told was Vivian, supposedly on her first day back. Didn't review, but provider was cute and gave good massage with L1. Its confirmed that Vivian still hasn't returned? I think mamasan might be playing tricks.
Vivian has a history of telling dudes that she is leaving the country when she really isn't. It's usually when she goes to work in Dallas or when she gets creeped out by the same guys who get butt hurt because she didn't reach out to let them know she is back.
.................. I think mamasan might be playing tricks. Originally Posted by Mr_Cool
Vivian has a history of telling dudes that she is leaving the country when she really isn't. ................... Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Nooooooooo! Say it ain't so!
And Treetop has a history of claiming Vivian is in Dallas every time she goes to China. Don’t know what perverse gratification he gets from it, but that’s his business.

The Vivian most of us know (from Rose, Magic Stone, SJB prior to Greystone) is out of the country.

According to Sally at Greystone, there is a “new, younger Vivian” working there now and another woman named Fiona.

I apologize to Mkiglsaus and others who have seen the new Vivian.
Treetop ... perverse gratification Originally Posted by ElmoreHermit

'nuff said.
And Treetop has a history of claiming Vivian is in Dallas every time she goes to China. Don’t know what perverse gratification he gets from it, but that’s his business.

The Vivian most of us know (from Rose, Magic Stone, SJB prior to Greystone) is out of the country.

According to Sally at Greystone, there is a “new, younger Vivian” working there now and another woman named Fiona.

I apologize to Mkiglsaus and others who have seen the new Vivian. Originally Posted by ElmoreHermit
other than living at his mama's house and fantasizing an amp girl will marry him does treetops have a life
other than living at his mama's house and fantasizing an amp girl will marry him does treetops have a life Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Yes I have a life. What I don't have is a double life where I lie to everyone, and cheat on my wife and family with human trafficked sex slaves to feel good about my self.
Yes I have a life. What I don't have is a double life where I lie to everyone, and cheat on my wife and family with human trafficked sex slaves to feel good about my self. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
wow you have just said you are better than everyone on this forum and made,wild assumptions
Bit he is on this forum. Yet not like any of us?
  • Bago
  • 06-27-2019, 01:43 PM
Is this message board only for unmarried guys?
Bit he is on this forum. Yet not like any of us? Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
My thoughts exactly