Mrs. George Conway says Trump should be in hospital

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/georg...o-walter-reed/

Mrs. George Conway says Trump should be taken to Walter Reed.

I think Mrs. G. Conway is need of mental healing.
Yeah believe him he's the nut
The marriage of George Conway and Kellyanne Conway is intriguing. Their conversations over dinner must be entertaining.
The marriage of George Conway and Kellyanne Conway is intriguing. Their conversations over dinner must be entertaining. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I wouldn't be discussing much with Kellyanne. be hard to talk much, when my face is buried between her legs..
The marriage of George Conway and Kellyanne Conway is intriguing. Their conversations over dinner must be entertaining. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

somehow James Carville and Mary Matalin have managed it. Not sure how but they have.
I wouldn't be discussing much with Kellyanne. be hard to talk much, when my face is buried between her legs.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
From the looks of that pudgy bastard he's probably a Cuck so he's just watching more than participating, lol.
From the looks of that pudgy bastard he's probably a Cuck so he's just watching more than participating, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Classic, Man!

Classic, Man! Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I call it like I see it, lol.
They probably have huge fights followed by huge fuck sessions.
kiss & make up sessions of a lifetime?
They probably have huge fights followed by huge fuck sessions. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I heard they only smoke after sex. George hasn't had a cigarette in months, Kellyanne is up to two packs a day, lol.