Girls and Guys: Do you like Snow Balls?

Yes, I have experience a fetish that requires the lady to disengage a BBBJCIM in order to perform the famous SNOW BALL.
Note Scorpio: This is a new topic, and I am inviting both the girls and the guys to comment on this Coed Discussion thread. After all, we all know that Coed, means both genders.
Yes, I had this happen to me with Sweet Petite (a great lady from St. Joe - Retired I think, send a contact in PM if I am wrong because I am getting a bone just thinking about that squirt girl.), I can never forget the big grin on her face as she pull off and kissed me full on the mouth, giving me back my own cum. I didn't know how to take it at first, but I did. It was different, and strange. I remember thinking: So, this is what a guy's cum tastes like. Mine was kinda sweet and tart at the same time, (that was an intentional funny pun; if scorpio didn't get it: TART ha, ha.). I have never done this with another lady (Don't ask if there was a guy: NO I like girls, I really like girls.) since. Maybe some of the girls are inhibited that way.

Now you guys know what a snow ball is.

Enjoy life and laugh once in a while - it is funny and fun. Enjoy every moment of life, and every person you meet, especially the girls.

Now then, are there any ladies who have given a snow ball? Is it fun for her? Is it a great way to end a BBBJCIMTC + SB deep French kiss ?

Does anyone know a better way to end a blow job? Does anyone want some other suggestions from ladies I have known? How do two ladies who are sharing BJ duties increase the experience for the guy and themselves? Do they enjoy sharing that Snow Ball with each other? I have read that some cum has different tastes; such as smokers or garlic users. Inquiring minds want to know.

Where are the comments from the ladies on this thread?
Hell yeahhh...snowballs in any form rock!
I am not sure that we all DO know what Coed means, JR. Maybe someone can trip on over and explain it to us simpletons that only understand English.

At any rate, I don't care for snowballs that much. I got hit with one in the eye once and it stung like a sumbitch.
With the right passionate lady, sure

At any rate, I don't care for snowballs that much. I got hit with one in the eye once and it stung like a sumbitch. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Right LOL
I haven't officially snowballed ..I have CIM & Gentleman Passionate DFK immediately after.
That is So HOT.
Perhaps someday...always open to some things I haven't tried yet.
The list is very small . Does not include the things I will not try
With the right passionate lady, sure Originally Posted by JaymanKC
Yes, some of the retired LADIES were very good at rolling the SNOWBALL.
A snowball can be really fun if shared in a 3way kiss with you,your girlfriend and the gent
I do not want my present to the lady re-gifted back.
I can't help but wonder if the previous visitor left a few flakes behind.
I've done this before with Mistress Joe. It was, um, interesting. She was using some flavored lube while giving me the BJ, so when she kissed me with the load, that's pretty much all I tasted.

I'll volunteer to be Ms Moon's test subject though!
Probably the most famous snowball scene in cinema.
I did it with Aniston jakobs, I don’t even know why, I just told her to finish like that, she came up with a mouthful and kissed me passionately, it was great.
Snowballs can be very erotic and dirty in the right circumstances. I can think of a few companions I would do it with. Love the exchange of fluids!