The Dollhouse

Anyone ever check this place out? It’s hard to tell what the deal is.
So back in the dark ages, before Austin became as prolific like it is now with the onramp of AMPs and other providers, places like the Doll House (and others most of which no longer exist) were setup by the strip club owners in town as a way for their girls to make a bit more money on the side. So you go to the DH and it has the same girls you might find in some SCs around town, but the rates are super expensive because the owners get 50% of the cut in addition to the door fee. So for a HJ you're looking at $300 easy. And honestly, they don't have the skills of most AMP ladies who have been training for this their whole life, if you get my drift.

If you want FS, most of the time you'll be SOL, but the rates that some eventually offer are like $700. And they're not worth it IMHO. I'd rather go to Vegas for those rates.
  • ATX69
  • 06-29-2019, 10:55 AM
I know I used to go to these places all the time Doll House, Pleasures, Mardi etc. they used to be lingerie shows in private rooms and the more you tipped the more they did example:
Door fee $60
Lingerie lap dance (included)
Topless add $30-$40
Totally nude add $40-$50
Mutual touch $100
CFS add another $100
But if you became a regular you probably get it all for about $250
I haven’t been in any of them for years so I’m sure things have changed.
I would pass on the DH. Save the green.
There's maybe 3 w fs... amps 85-90% of the time.
Back in the day... Benjie x 4 was the norm with no promises of penne'.