Intel at the Palace

I haven't been to the Palace lately, but went yesterday. They have some pretty cute dancers.

The three that caught my eye were Justine, Ariel, and Genevieve. Justine and Ariel were dayshift and Genevieve was night shift.

Justine is a petite skinny Hispanic with long black hair and small tatas which is my type of girl.

Ariel is white (I think) but very tanned and brownish/blondish wavy hair pass shoulders. I believe she has some tattoos.

Genevieve is 5'5" without heels. Has black, little wavy hair past shoulders. She has milky white skin, large Bs and tone body.

Anyone have any intel on these girls? Please PM me if you have any info to share.

Thank you in advance.
I haven't been to the Palace lately, but went yesterday. They have some pretty cute dancers.

The three that caught my eye were Justine, Ariel, and Genevieve. Justine and Ariel were dayshift and Genevieve was night shift.

Justine is a petite skinny Hispanic with long black hair and small tatas which is my type of girl.

Ariel is white (I think) but very tanned and brownish/blondish wavy hair pass shoulders. I believe she has some tattoos.

Genevieve is 5'5" without heels. Has black, little wavy hair past shoulders. She has milky white skin, large Bs and tone body.

Anyone have any intel on these girls? Please PM me if you have any info to share.

Thank you in advance. Originally Posted by I_Want_They
No help here. Sorry bro.
If Ariel used to work at Rick's, you are in for one fine time. She is a player.
Lilly and Sophia are enjoyable. Tall thin and tats or shorter mm’s maybe tats. Both are fun!
  • b0nd
  • 07-13-2019, 10:29 AM
If Ariel used to work at Rick's, you are in for one fine time. She is a player. Originally Posted by TheBad
Found myself there a few weeks ago. This Ariel is not the same that used to be as Rick's.

But did find myself talking to Dana, if anyone has info on her I would appreciate it. Was told she only works weekends (starting Friday night thru Sun, I think).
Originally posted by b0nd
But did find myself talking to Dana, if anyone has info on her I would appreciate it. Was told she only works weekends (starting Friday night thru Sun, I think).
I chatted with her too. I liked the way she looked. She had that maybe Asian type of look, but she said she is Hispanic. We got on the topic, but said she is not that type of fun girl. She kind of seemed off put with that.

If anyone else has additional information on her, please share.
Rose, Felicia when back from extended vacation, Always Kandi,
Staci when there.
Originally posted by golfnwine
Rose, Felicia when back from extended vacation, Always Kandi,
Staci when there.
There is the man I was waiting for. Our local historian expert on that place. Lol.

I was hoping you would be able to say that Justine, Ariel, and/or Genevieve are in the same category as the ones you mentioned above. Lol.

Thank you all for your contributions. Please keep them coming. 🙂
I only know day-timers
That Justine girl is super hot. She works PTs some too.
Originally posted by jfanork
That Justine girl is super hot. She works PTs some too.
Yes she is. That's why I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if she is an extra fun girl. Lol.