italian

Any good italian restaurants in or around Biloxi that's open on a Saturday. Thanx.
Depends on your definition of "Good".

On Beach Blvd (Hiway 90) in Gulfport very close to Hiway 49 is Salute Restaurant.

Street address is 1712 15th St. Gulfport, MS 39501-2140

Phone # is (228) 864-2500

They advertise as an Italian Restaurant.

I have eaten there and I enjoyed the food, and the prices were reasonable.

Here is a link to the web site.

They have menu's on the web site for you to look at also.

http://www.saluteitalian.com/

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
one of the best italian restaurants i have been to is in biloxi,called JAZZEPPI'S,great italian food,service and bar,iam sure you can probably google it.if you are on highway 90 going east,about a mile before the beau you will come to a red light and the biloxi lighthouse is in the middle of the road.that is PORTER ave,turn left and you can't miss it.i would say its at least 4 stars,and casual dining
Thanx. Will be trying one sat.
oh goodness...lowgear hit it on the head! JAZEPPI's is too good to pass up
oh goodness...lowgear hit it on the head! JAZEPPI's is too good to pass up Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
I was sure y'all was misspelling "Giuseppi's" (Italian for "Joseph's"), since "Jazeppi" isn't an Italian name I'm familiar with. But lo and behold... I Googled "jazeppi's" and hit this:

http://www.jazzeppis.net/index.htm

So ok, y'all misspelled it (it's two "z"s, not one), but not nearly as bad as I thought.

The website makes it look so good I may just come down to eat there, and forget about seeing Belinda again.

Cheers,

bcg
oh BCG belinda is the dessert
oh BCG belinda is the dessert Originally Posted by lowgear
Whenever I go out to eat I eat so much I have to skip dessert.

Cheers,

bcg
So have dessert first, since we live under the threat of nuclear attack or Congress or something.

JaG
So have dessert first, since we live under the threat of nuclear attack or Congress or something.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
+1