Encounter: B***** (N*****)/Bcuks FW/No

NM.
If I understood what you told me earlier - this girl convinced you that she was going to do all kinds of wonderful stuff - and took your money without actually doing anything.

not exactly "robbery" or even "theft" but definitely behavior we should NOT let go unnoticed.

Post a damn review. "Activities" of some kind actually happened, even if it was an "air dance"

Help the rest of us know who to shun at Buck's FW, and at least know the wisdom of getting everything spelled out before you commit, and to pay ONLY after it's delivered.
  • KFB
  • 07-21-2019, 03:37 PM
Don't pay upfront and if activities are agreed to, have her start on song#1. Do these 2 things and you avoid most of the scams.

Sorry this happened, didn't see original post and I don't want my advice to sound harsh. Most of the problems people post are related to paying up front or being strung along. You just have to do the best you can to protect yourself, following my advice you're still out 1 dance and the cost of VIP if you're not a member. That's the price of doing business if you go to clubs with any regularity.
As no illegal acts transpired, mayhaps the Monderators will allow you to post her name 'in-the-clear'?
According to the rumor, there was time together and some touching, but not what he thought he had paid for. Thus I'd argue it qualifies for a review.

As no illegal acts transpired, mayhaps the Monderators will allow you to post her name 'in-the-clear'? Originally Posted by Bushjumper
If touching of genitals or breasts were involved, it is illegal. So, in my stupid hobbyist opinion, we have to obey the ECCIE ownership's policy of masking.

I've even seem some instances where a hobbyist talked about the wonderfulness of a waitress or bartender with nothing but conversations involved, and had to mask off the name. I'm as confused as anyone about when to mask or not mask, but I choose to be conservative.

If you haven't read the following after the recent arrests, you should. All six of the women arrested were charged with this :
§ 21.07 PUBLIC LEWDNESS. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:
(1) act of sexual intercourse;
(2) act of deviate sexual intercourse;

(3) act of sexual contact; or

(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

§ 21.01. DEFINITIONS. In this chapter:
(1) "Deviate sexual intercourse" means:
(A) any contact between any part of the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person; or
(B) the penetration of the genitals or the anus of another person with an object.

(2) "Sexual contact" means, except as provided by Section 21.11, any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
Maybe your lawyer could get you off by claiming you weren't trying to arouse or gratify anyone except yourself LMAO.