URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 3303 Sage Road Houston, TX 77056
Activities: Lap dance
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny blonde, looks better from afar. The breakfast buffet looked better.
Recommendation: Yes
So good breakfast and not compelling women?
So good breakfast and not compelling women? Originally Posted by xfrankx
Basically.
Username checks out..
Nothing wrong with biscuits and gravy
I haven't been crazy about TMC for a while now. Girl are frequently more attractive than average but their attitudes completely suck. Am I missing something??
Or they immediately want a dance.
Really the most boring club in Houston. I spend my time watching the young douchebags try to bag the unhappy servers with no success.
Try Chicas Locas where the dancers, admittedly mostly Cubans, seem to be more attentive and polite. Some do not speak English, so they will not normally sit long with a non-Spanish speaking person. But, even when they leave, they are gracious and polite. Congratulations to the club management for running a well-disciplined club, good lunch buffet, and dancers actually on 3-4 stages right from their opening time.
Try Chicas Locas where the dancers, admittedly mostly Cubans, seem to be more attentive and polite. Some do not speak English, so they will not normally sit long with a non-Spanish speaking person. But, even when they leave, they are gracious and polite. Congratulations to the club management for running a well-disciplined club, good lunch buffet, and dancers actually on 3-4 stages right from their opening time. Originally Posted by Wally8201
Are you talking about the same club? The Cuban dancers have ruined this club. They are overly aggressive, their dances are short and suck, and they will quickly get management involved if customers don't accept their strong-arm hustling tactics or complain about the quality or the pricing. A dude recently got murdered by six "managers" on the premises. The city should close this place!
Nothing wrong with biscuits and gravy Originally Posted by tbone2u

the real question was it plain white gravy or sausage gravy?
Hahahaha, last time I was there it was white.

the real question was it plain white gravy or sausage gravy? Originally Posted by M4573R
Hahahaha, last time I was there it was white. Originally Posted by Proper87
Fuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkk......no bueno.
Did u spread ur gravy on her biscuits?