It's BACK!!!!!!!

Well after 100+ days the NFL Lockout is finally over!!!! Football is back and pre-season games are only weeks away!!!! I am so excitied!!!!! Even though the off-season has been the same amount of days it seems like this one has been longer!!! Cant wait for the first game!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!
I cannot wait! Im already warming up...

Carlie

GO SAINTS!!
GO CHIEFS!!! Originally Posted by Thequeen
+1

Carlie~ We will need to find someplace that carries our cake!!! Can't wait to watch football with you again this year!!! Since we dont play NO you can cheer for the chiefs all season!!!
Carlie~ We will need to find someplace that carries our cake!!! Can't wait to watch football with you again this year!!! Since we dont play NO you can cheer for the chiefs all season!!! Originally Posted by Thequeen
Thats a deal, You know I love cake! and some place that doesnt mind the volume in which we watch football-LOL

Carlie
  • jan-w
  • 07-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Queen, maybe if you offered freebies to the Chiefs everytime they won a game, they might FINALLY make it to the Super Bowl. That isn't too much of a sacrifice to make for a championship team is it?
I'm excited about this year.
GO CHIEFS.!!!!!!
Nothing beats watching football at Arrowhead, with a big noisy crowd and my brain somewhat impaired by the tailgate bloody marys and beers in the stadium! God I love this experience!
I love watching the game at arrowhead but Im usually at home yelling at the TV because I know they can hear me better.. Plus I love the game so much im on line keeping up to date with stats and scores of other games...
... or we are watching the game at an undisclosed location, where they have 20 TV's, wyfi,
and awesome cake *wink*

Carlie
I love watching the game at arrowhead but Im usually at home yelling at the TV because I know they can hear me better.. Originally Posted by Thequeen
They never seem to hear me . . . LMAO! I'm happy your "crisis" has ended sweetie!

Kisses,

- Jackie
When Queen's happy, everyone's happy!
Thanks Jackie!! You have no idea how bad it was going to get if they didnt fix this lol I was going off the deep end with out having football.. lol... And to think it was all COG's fault Im glad it finally got it together and told them to end it!!!
Finally!!!!!!!!

Now maybe my Packers can hold on to that title one more year.