Question?

When a stripper asks if you are married, is the correct answer,”yes” because it is more of a business transaction, no stalking or “no” because girls won’t fuck around with a married guy?
It’s a “no” so that you never give a greedy whore the idea she might be able to black mail you
Are you taking your wedding ring off before you step into a club and risk losing it?

Are you going to put it on your right hand and risk forgetting to change it back? How many times do you think she'll buy "My left hand started to swell?"

What happens when you walk out of St James and your hair smells of smoke?

What happens if you're wife sees several hundred dollars missing from your joint bank account or a five hundred dollars cc bill from a place she doesn't recognize?

I have "pregame" and "postgame" rituals before I step into/out of a club.

Strippers could care less if your married unless you are a long term mark. She's probably married, was married or wishes she found a sugar daddy so she doesn't have strange guys suck on her tits all day.

I don't care if a stripper knows I'm married.

Your smart phone is what you should be worried about.
Lie and tell the bitch "No". What good can come from telling the truth? Have your fun, spend your money and bounce. You don't need to make it complicated.
Shouldn’t make any difference either way. I don’t think they care.
Shouldn’t make any difference either way. I don’t think they care. Originally Posted by cyberdude

This
Strippers wouldn't give a fuck, as long as you got them dollars.
It's been my experience that girls ask the question in order to find out if you're clean or not before they give a BBBJ.

They figure if you're married, and still having sex with a wife, they're at less of a risk than going down on a single dude who may or may not be clean.