Fox News and its viewers really believe that they"re on God's side

These people are going straight to hell once this life is over. They know there's something wrong with their viewers...and yet they take real glee in duping them...I observe them on TV and those viewers are fucking retarded. They're in denial and man I'd love to see the look on their face on judgement day. They're all fuxking losers.
Yawn
Jezebel shall go down on her knees....

• oeb11
  • 07-26-2019, 07:30 AM
Do not Feed the Trolls!!!!
Notice how the infirm argue, on one hand he says that Trump supporters are insane but then he says that God (which I doubt he believes in) will punish someone who is not responsible for their actions. Behold the mark of the fascist.
Russian troll bots haha LSM ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I know liberals who believe the same thing, that the conflict in the upcoming election is a battle between good and evil.

Yawn again...
Liberals long ago joined the axis of evil, along with Iran and North Korea. That's why the OP starts threads rooting for Iran. He/she went over to the dark side.
Fox News and its viewers really believe that they"re on God's side
Actually ...

Fox News and its viewers really believe that God's on their side.

God doesn't have a "side" .... It's all his. Good, bad, and ugly.
These people are going straight to hell once this life is over. They know there's something wrong with their viewers...and yet they take real glee in duping them...I observe them on TV and those viewers are fucking retarded. They're in denial and man I'd love to see the look on their face on judgement day. They're all fuxking losers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hahaha, This is epic. You're an Atheist where do you think you're going to end up? Passing judgement on others as if you're somebody, lol.
It's the Russians fault. They put everybody under a spell to elect Donald Trump. And everything else is their fault too.
It's the Russians fault. They put everybody under a spell to elect Donald Trump. And everything else is their fault too. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I heard the average Russian in Moscow or St. Pete wakes up, turns on the news, laughs and shakes his/her head saying "what are those nutty Americans blaming us for today"?