In Bizzarro World - Fox News gives a Trump the Obama Treatment

crimes and misdemeanors.

Golf.

My gosh, we’re ALL going to HELL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81-MPQ
Hey YR I see you 5 stared yourself...PETTY!!
Hey YR I see you 5 stared yourself...PETTY!! Originally Posted by bb1961

un-star him down to one. i just down graded him to three. one click. terrible! easy button!!

opps! wrong button!

see how that works?

BAHHAAAAA
From the expert in Bizzarro World....Is there a point to your post other than to increase your post count?
From the expert in Bizzarro World....Is there a point to your post other than to increase your post count? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Actaully, his point is very valid and hillarious at the same time.

Obama was demonized by the right for many things like the OP shows, but unfortunately for the left, while they try to call it hypocrisy, it ends up just being precedent being set by them.

Once mainstreamed in the liberal bent, there isn't an easy reversal to the precedent set.
So is it your contention that the criticism by Fox of Obama was warranted to the same degree as the criticism by the rest of existence of Trump?

Apples to apples?
I'm glad you mention FOX...who has the rating and who doesn't YR...DO TELL!!
WWE has the ratings, too, bb1961.

All it proves is that Trump’s bullshit has a largely filtered pathway to the faithful.

How many stars do YOU give Fox News?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
WWE has nothing to do with political networks head-to-head ratings.
You have no answer for something as simple as what news sells and what news doesn't...so you post complete nonsense as usual.
I love the "filtered" comment...a dozen other left wing sources trash him daily...you seem to have a mental block on that...Hummmm.

P.S. Remember the comment on why do we worry about what the members of congress do or say ...Hummmmmm??
Pretty basic shit!!
I love your 5-star input!!
gave your thread 1 star.

so your thread rank fell down 2 two stars. better than nothing.