Advertising as a driver

Wanted to post offering driver services for providers who might need one, is that ok to do
You just did
I would be careful about being a driver as that can be argued your facilitator of prostitution, which in the state of California could land you in jail for six months to six years.

Your in Texas, and I am not familiar with Pimp and Pandering laws in Texas. May want to look them up before agreeing to be a driver for a known prostitute.
Appreciate it
want to be Porter?
Sir, like literally just foooking drive for Uber. Like seriously, if you need the money. You don't want any parts of dealing with providers. It's just not worth the unecesssary strain. Da great gets it, you think you might get some free pus or it might be exciting,well it's not. Keep your day job and drive Uber for extra cash. Way safer option.
You just did Originally Posted by tbone2u
Bones he tried it on oh2.
Interesting how you know about bones and just now joined pawgs. Please come clean about who you really are so we can all universally understand how da universe works pawgs...
There is a services thread in the national forum: https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992
Interesting how you know about bones and just now joined pawgs. Please come clean about who you really are so we can all universally understand how da universe works pawgs... Originally Posted by shinepro

I can say the same thing about you shine but we need to stay on topic.
Hopefully Darth answered his question