Moscow Mitch Upset

https://youtu.be/jq2zdtDrm2Q

Our 2nd Favorite DTDS not taking the news well
https://youtu.be/jq2zdtDrm2Q

Our 2nd Favorite DTDS not taking the news well Originally Posted by themystic

Shep Smith is a retard. anything he dislikes i like by default. he should be beaten to death in public with ball-peen hammers then burned in a pit. Mitch is a fine Republican conservative and should be awarded sainthood. there should be a national Mitch McConnell public holiday with parades and fireworks. And tanks and jet fighters to make the world tremble at the sight of awesome American might.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
what is his position on Chinese tariffs? I know his old lady is Chinese.

maybe we can call him Mandarin Mitch?
Shep Smith is a retard. anything he dislikes i like by default. he should be beaten to death in public with ball-peen hammers then burned in a pit. Mitch is a fine Republican conservative and should be awarded sainthood. there should be a national Mitch McConnell public holiday with parades and fireworks. And tanks and jet fighters to make the world tremble at the sight of awesome American might.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Im sure Putin would give him as big a parade as he wants. After all Moscow Mitch has done for Russia he is considered a saint in Moscow

maybe we can call him Mandarin Mitch? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

his wife's family is loaded. shipping. Trump is pushing fair trade (he really wants free trade but no one else really wants that) regardless of what Mitch thinks of it. Mitch isn't President. Trump is.
his wife's family is loaded. shipping. Trump is pushing fair trade (he really wants free trade but no one else really wants that) regardless of what Mitch thinks of it. Mitch isn't President. Trump is. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're right. Moscow Mitch isn't President. He is a Traitor and Anti American. Just like the President
Funny how the left ALWAYS gives themselves 5-stars.
TM don't tell us you're another up and cumming thread starter like your partner in crime YR.

You leftwingers need to get over yourselves, there is no value to the nonsense you post and by self-anointing yourselves 5-starts ain't going to change it.

maybe we can call him Mandarin Mitch? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You prejudice against Cantonese??
You prejudice against Cantonese?? Originally Posted by bb1961
bb Mrs Moscow Mitch is Mandarin. She is an Anti American traitor by birth. These cowards have sold out America and the DTDS are compliant. Just like the Germans who turned a blind eye to the Holocaust. Didn't make them bad people but they did allow it. Same thing is happening in America now
How is your thread cumming??
How is your thread cumming?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Really well. Trump fatigue is setting in with America.
bb Mrs Moscow Mitch is Mandarin. She is an Anti American traitor by birth. These cowards have sold out America and the DTDS are compliant. Just like the Germans who turned a blind eye to the Holocaust. Didn't make them bad people but they did allow it. Same thing is happening in America now Originally Posted by themystic

she is a closet capitalist who worships at the shrine of money. and she's a LEGAL immigrant. i'd marry her for her money. would you?

Really well. Trump fatigue is setting in with America. Originally Posted by themystic

in your America. which is the phantom zone.

BAHAHAAA
Really well. Trump fatigue is setting in with America. Originally Posted by themystic
Speaking of Trump Fatigue: this is some pretty good stuff right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TZ1yNK3SU
Speaking of Trump Fatigue: this is some pretty good stuff right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TZ1yNK3SU Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have to admit there was some pretty good stuff there.

He starts out discussing how he must spend his downtime, well(forbidden subject), but just lets say it's similar to some of Obama's discussions in Dreams of My Father.

Maher then basically says what a clown Biden is, while discounting every other candidate, while sitting beside candidate Williamson. That couldn't have been any better, even he snickered and she's his guest.

And overall he can't sign on to the radical agenda the left is touting and thinks like many of us that it's going to screw them.

Now that is some funny stuff.