Too Much! Pictures of the "Mass Shooters" of 2019

As they say on MSNBC, one picture is not like the other. Look at all the "White Supremacists." They look black! Sad that so many people's pain is being used as a Democratic/Russian disinformation campaign.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-more-people/
Ahhh... so that makes it better for you?
Ahhh... so that makes it better for you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do the MAGA hat assaults and Dayton OH murders make it better for you??
As they say on MSNBC, one picture is not like the other. Look at all the "White Supremacists." They look black! Sad that so many people's pain is being used as a Democratic/Russian disinformation campaign.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-more-people/ Originally Posted by gnadfly

have you ever seen so many white supremacists in your life??? oh wait ...
That's only 98. The press is running with the statistic that there were 225.
That's only 98. The press is running with the statistic that there were 225. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Charged or arrested. From the underlying article.

The list does not include those shootings where no one will speak to police.

At least 20 of the mass shootings this year were in Chicago, Illinois.

More than 140 mass shootings are unsolved largely because no one will give descriptions to the police.
And what areas do you think people are most likely not giving descriptions to the police. I'm hazarding a guess it not when it's a suspected white supremacist perpetrator.

And what areas do you think people are most likely not giving descriptions to the police. I'm hazarding a guess it not when it's a suspected white supremacist perpetrator. Originally Posted by eccielover
My guess it the majority of people who weren't fingered are from the same community as Tupac.
just more LSM BS scare and deceive

And what areas do you think people are most likely not giving descriptions to the police. I'm hazarding a guess it not when it's a suspected white supremacist perpetrator. Originally Posted by eccielover

black supremacists?? who knew!
Toxic masculinity.
A couple of women in there. Based on current demographics I'd say most of them were Democrats!
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Toxic masculinity. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

Gillette is on board!
Ahhh... so that makes it better for you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It doesn't make it better it just sinks the bullshit coming from Liberals that there is a white Supremacist movement in America initiated and encouraged by Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 04:19 PM
One cannot dissuade the DPST's of their party narrative with facts and Truth!
Facts and truth Please Not in the media or Politics The NEVER matches the Narrative ,,,,,