David Duke weighs in on Tucker Carlson’s “white supremacy hoax ” theory.

Unfortunately, we have to deal with this bit of fair and balanced news reporting

Duke’s comments sound like some of the rhetoric in this forum.

Thoughts?

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...y-hoax-1453134

Former Head of KKK David Duke Supports Tucker Carlson After White Supremacy 'Hoax' Claims
By Alexandra Hutzler On 8/7/19 at 3:41 PM EDT

A former leader of the Ku Klux Klan is supporting Tucker Carlson after the Fox News host claimed that white supremacy isn't a real problem in America.

"This is just a hoax, like the Russia hoax," Carlson told his viewers tuning in to his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, on Tuesday night. "It's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power."

The Fox News host also claimed that the "whole thing is a lie" and that "the combined membership of every white supremacist organization in this country would be able to fit inside a college football stadium."

Carlson's remarks came just days after a racially motivated mass shooting in El Paso, Texas. The attack killed 22 people and injured dozens more. The suspected gunman is believed to have authored a racist, anti-immigrant manifesto, which was posted online shortly before the shooting.

Carlson was immediately met with backlash for his claim that white supremacy is a conspiracy. Even a contributor for Fox News ripped the claim, tweeting that "you know who else believes white supremacy is not a real problem? White supremacists."

But he has found one supporter: David Duke, a former grand wizard of the KKK and a prominent white supremacist. Duke voiced his support of Carlson in a social media post shared to Twitter on Wednesday.

"Tucker is RIGHT!" Duke wrote. "White Supremacy is a ZioMedia Conspiracy Theory! The term is itself a lie. Millions of White activists are NOT 'supremacists' We seek NOT to oppress or destroy any race! Human Rights for all - EVEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE! Stop antiWhite racism!"
How many White Supremacy groups are there? Is there a number? How many Antifa people are there? BLMs? Black Panthers? How many of these fringe people exist?
Jesus! David Duke is still around? Is he even still a thing? I guess I've been out of touch.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 05:41 PM
That is a usual DPST slanted piece of Racist propaganda.
Read Tucker Carlson's words - He is anti-Racism.

DPST tactic is to tar all White folks with the "Racist 'Brush to make them Cower- it is a used up technique that carries no import any longer.

David Duke - KKK - at lest 50% of the modern day KKK are covert FBI agents. They carry no import, and the racist values of the KKK are not Conservative values.

Conservatives value personal freedoms, self-responsibility, and less Government interference. AnyOne sharing Conservative values is welcome - Skin color is immaterial.

Conservatives are getting tired of the Racist -baiting by the DPST's - who happily harbor their own Anti-Semitic Racists and protect them - Farrakhan, Omar, Tlaib, and the list goes on.

Pelosi made a point of protecting Omar from consequences for her Anti-Semitic rants with the watered down "Racist condemnation Resolution" that condemned nothing!!!!
The usual hypocritical DPST's - accusing others of what they practice on a daily basis!

DPST's are conflating the terms White Supremacist with White nationalist to tar all as bigoted racists.

Fact is - I am a nationalist - America first - the best country in the world. And that makes me a Racist according to DPST doctrine!!!!
If a white person is not biden or pelosi - they are considered racist by the DPST's.

Folks will wake up to the unending hate and racism of the leftists DPST's - we will see what happens in Nov 2020
Meanwhile - DPST - keep spouting Your lies, Racism and Hate!!! It will have consequences.
I guess it doesn't hurt to be paranoid, OEB. You can't ever be too careful, huh?
David Duke saying White Nationalism is not a problem, is like Jeffrey Dahmer saying we don't need meat inspectors..
Jesus! I've been out of touch. Originally Posted by Lapdog
That's OK scooby
David Duke saying White Nationalism is not a problem, is like Jeffrey Dahmer saying we don't need meat inspectors.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How about Black Nationalism? Muslim Nationalism? Hispanic Nationalism? Isn’t this really about America FIRST? That’s what Trump supporters are all about. I’m white, I’m not about WHITE nationalism. I’m about saying the pledge of allegiance in school along my Black and Jewish classmates like I did in the 60’s and 70’s. Yeah, we were on the same team then. Even tho there were race riots in the 60’s. I think most people were pro American back then no matter their ethnicity.
it can be about America first. but it is often dog-whistling, pseudo-racist language. it is not all or nothing. judging peoples' hearts is what is necessary, and that isn't often easy.
Jesus! David Duke is still around? Is he even still a thing? I guess I've been out of touch. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Duke never was a thing. his influence is vastly overrated. it was then when he was the leader of the Klan and even less so today. the influence of people like Duke is minimal. and the numbers are minimal too. how many men are actually Klansmen today? do they have a women's auxiliary? i wouldn't know or care.

the size of all these fringe groups on either side, left or right is overblown by the press.
it can be about America first. but it is often dog-whistling, pseudo-racist language. it is not all or nothing. judging peoples' hearts is what is necessary, and that isn't often easy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dog Whistle is a bullshit term. What does “pseudo-racist” language mean? Whatever you want it to mean. I haven’t heard Trump once call for white men to stand guard over America. He wants people to be patriotic. If that’s a foreign idea for you. I would say, America, love it or leave it. That saying was started long before Trump. But it rings true today. So Tran, when are you buying a ticket to China? I’m sure you’ll find lots of “psuedo racism” there.
Like who Yssup? You keep doing this bullshit. You posted in another thread and I said Carson was wrong. Now you are starting a whole new thread on the same subject. You are a race baiter. No doubt about it. Pathetic. Sad. Disgusting.

Unfortunately, we have to deal with this bit of fair and balanced news reporting

Duke’s comments sound like some of the rhetoric in this forum.

Thoughts?

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...y-hoax-1453134

Former Head of KKK David Duke Supports Tucker Carlson After White Supremacy 'Hoax' Claims
By Alexandra Hutzler On 8/7/19 at 3:41 PM EDT

A former leader of the Ku Klux Klan is supporting Tucker Carlson after the Fox News host claimed that white supremacy isn't a real problem in America.

"This is just a hoax, like the Russia hoax," Carlson told his viewers tuning in to his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, on Tuesday night. "It's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power."

The Fox News host also claimed that the "whole thing is a lie" and that "the combined membership of every white supremacist organization in this country would be able to fit inside a college football stadium."

Carlson's remarks came just days after a racially motivated mass shooting in El Paso, Texas. The attack killed 22 people and injured dozens more. The suspected gunman is believed to have authored a racist, anti-immigrant manifesto, which was posted online shortly before the shooting.

Carlson was immediately met with backlash for his claim that white supremacy is a conspiracy. Even a contributor for Fox News ripped the claim, tweeting that "you know who else believes white supremacy is not a real problem? White supremacists."

But he has found one supporter: David Duke, a former grand wizard of the KKK and a prominent white supremacist. Duke voiced his support of Carlson in a social media post shared to Twitter on Wednesday.

"Tucker is RIGHT!" Duke wrote. "White Supremacy is a ZioMedia Conspiracy Theory! The term is itself a lie. Millions of White activists are NOT 'supremacists' We seek NOT to oppress or destroy any race! Human Rights for all - EVEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE! Stop antiWhite racism!" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the size of all these fringe groups on either side, left or right is overblown by the press. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yeah, where was it last year, that the Klan got a permit to rally, all the News people showed up, 4 Klan guys rallied, while over 1,000 demonstrators surrounded them?, LOL
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 07:21 PM
KKK is a non-entity - yet a major Bugaboo for Fear mongering DPST's.

half of the KKK are FBI agents - given the bent of the FBI with Sztrok - why are you concerned about it?.

Go watch the movie "Black Klansman" - puts the KKK in it's place as a stereotype.

you want racism- Louis Farrakhan - for You.
Dr. Pepper Sippin' Tumptards