Date: 8/10/19
Name: Spinner Cindy
Phone: (972)697-1222
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=324123
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin Motel
Activities: LK, BBBJ, HJ, Daty, CFS, Back Massage (on her)
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This girl is gorgeous! Her pics do not even come close to doing her justice! Nice bubble butt that just begs to be spanked. Very nice legs that look incredible in heels. Small A cup tits.
Recommendation: Yes
  • bc00
  • 08-11-2019, 12:43 AM
I tried to see her and I just wasted my time driving and waiting more than an hour.
She was difficult for me to schedule with as well. I noticed on Thursday she had replied to a few guys iso requests saying she would be in Austin. So I texted her Friday afternoon she then told me she would be in town that night. So around 9:30 that night I texted to see if she was in town & available. She then tells me she won’t be in town until around midnight. I asked her to text me when she got to town. Shortly after midnight she hadn’t texted so I just turned in for the night. I was up early Saturday morning & texted her. We then exchanged texts all morning & afternoonI couldn’t nail down a time with her. By mid afternoon she finally gave me a time but then it was like pulling teeth to get her to give the address. I know most would have given up & gone on to someone else. But I finally got to see her by early evening & her looks along with her skills made up for it.
  • bc00
  • 08-11-2019, 01:07 AM
She said the same thing too, but I got to the area and waited for so long then got back to my place and posted a review. Then after I finished she posts stuff when our session was suppose to be. It’s probably a race thing or something else.

It’s not a race thing, bc00. She is a sweetheart. I’m a brown Latin man. And she is very very open minded. I have gotten to know her pretty well. (Haven’t had a chance to do a review yet) work has been insane for the last month. She is cool as a fan. She does need to improve her TCB skills. That’s her only con. But her Pros out weigh her cons by a mile. I’ll take the fucking Pepsi challenge any day of the week to prove she is a legit freak. Again her TCB skills need improvement but she is worth the catch.
  • bc00
  • 08-12-2019, 01:42 AM
I guess I can try again sometime in the future unless I got on the do not see list.