Name: BELLA
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: 11047 Ables Ln
Suite# 100
Phone: 4692483065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: [URL=http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/Sexycani713/media/IMG_8214_zpsgawb3dbn.jpg.html][IMG]https://i106
Activities: Greek eros also catholic girl very sweet and sexy 69 & TUMA body to body slide 👄
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair 23inches lustrous silky.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Hot sexy Latina 5,3 long black hair juicy ass lips and butt. Best latina princess and really dedicated to her profession EL PERREITO de eso que te pone bien HOT🤗 HAPPY 🍑🍌🌶🍆
36DD 110 lbs but with a volleyball Brazilian player booty round and perfect to eat and lick 😻🙌🎟
Recommendation: Yes
Jone, reading your review really turned me on! Although I must say you praise and compliment Bella so so much that it makes me wonder if you're her promoter LOL. Also, are you sure Bella is only 23? I find that hard to believe. I'm not surprised that Bella is so into Greek, she makes more money that way with the upcharge LMAO.

FYI, Madame Jone, TUMA is when the gal eats out the guy's ass. DATO is when the guy eats out the gal's ass. What you described in your review is DATO.
ECCIE database fucked up and did a double post.
  • Jone
  • 08-19-2019, 06:25 PM
Yeah Dato
  • Jone
  • 08-19-2019, 06:27 PM
ECCIE database fucked up and did a double post. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Nope I meant to share the pics that aphrodite bella wanted me to share FYI
Nope I meant to share the pics that aphrodite bella wanted me to share FYI Originally Posted by Jone
No I was talking about my double post LOL. The ECCIE website keeps messing up now and then and makes you post twice, it's a technical glitch in the system.

Thanks for sharing the pics, beautiful mamacita Jone!
How i can see pic?
Great Job Jone!
is there any picture of her anywhere? I love to view
Bella is sexy but lets be honest here...here butt is not "volleyball Brazilian" more like "volleyball Korean".
Bella is sexy but lets be honest here...here butt is not "volleyball Brazilian" more like "volleyball Korean". Originally Posted by packeye
True but overall she does have a great body, very sexy IMHO.
Bella is sexy but lets be honest here...here butt is not "volleyball Brazilian" more like "volleyball Korean". Originally Posted by packeye
That deserves a emoji lol.
i’ll be honest, i was a little weirded out when you stated that you were surprised when you ate out her ass that it didn’t smell or taste bad.

sounded like you were willing to go down and get a nice taste of £#&$ which is okay, i guess. either you’re into skat or this was your first experience.

i’m a freak monger myself, just not w skat.
i need to go and check her out