Signatures

• Kp504
  • 08-19-2019, 10:45 PM
I’ve heard from a couple of women that they have some info in there signature. Why can’t I see it
You need the Eccie decoder ring to see it....just pm any modtard or adminitard and they’ll take care of it....
I’ve heard from a couple of women that they have some info in there signature. Why can’t I see it Originally Posted by Kp504
Sir I believe, could be wrong, that you have to have premium access in order to view the providers signature line. I was confused about that as well until I got premium access and all of a sudden I started seeing the info. I hope this helps sir.
  • Kp504
  • 08-26-2019, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the replies
It's been a long time but I believe Mr.Yaba is correct. Without premium access you are only seeing about 30% of the information available. You may want to do a review or two or just purchase it and see what you are missing.
You need the Eccie decoder ring to see it....just pm any modtard or adminitard and they’ll take care of it.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Lol decoder ring? Say it isn't so... or those like magical spectacles.. that have "men only access"...

Sorry, it was a Harry Potter weekend lol.