Encounter: Nope!!! Only because I call dibs! OMFG!!

Date: 08/19/19
Name: Nico2015
Phone: On her bio I think
Email Address: Bio
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=305430
City: Alexandria
State: Louisiana
Address: My house
Activities: Almost Everything!!!! Convo, body
worship, light massage on her, BBFS, every position x1000, drinking, more convo, more everything, *cof* there's just so much you NEED to read the ROS..its probably a full novel but very worth the read
Hair Length and Color: Very short, well kept, soft, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 100% pure rock goddess. Just absolute perfection. A 10/10 is not good enough for her. Maybe 5.5 feet or a bit taller. Absolutely flawless perfectly soft skin with very artistic beautiful tattoos all over her entire body. Several she did herself, shes an amazing artist (you know suicide girls? She could easily be one) few piercings included her perfect perky B, C cups, petite spinner type girl. An ass so damn fine itll make you cry. She is very tight and fit... everywhere! Very clean and smelled great. An absolute knockout. Not one flaw anywhere
Recommendation: Yes
Nice bit of creative writing there
You BB'd a provider?
You BB'd a provider? Originally Posted by incogneeto
Yes. 1 I was kinda drunk and very caught up in the moment.

2. It just happened and definitely came as a shock to me

3. With her. I was happy that happened, she's the type of girl I'd actually date, and have dated( not that hot though, close). I would if she was my gf.

4. Any girl you date in the world, it's possible they slept with WAY more guys. You don't know. But you'd most likely bb them.

5. She could have brutally murdered me after and I'd of been perfectly fine with that...lol.
You BB'd a provider? Originally Posted by incogneeto

He's not the first. Just in case you thought he was.
There are others who take communion also.
Just read around the Men's Locker Room threads...
Guess nobody's heard of private tags

Sometimes you got to just say WOW
Guess nobody's heard of private tags

Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Private tage, actually no I haven't, what's that?

And I never thought I was the only one. I'm no idiot, I know it happens
Nice!

Nice!

Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
I sure didnt, my bad... yes. It was exactly where I thought I put it, in my sock drawer but we both looked in there several times.. guess were both blind... have a date with another probably equally great provider in Dallas this weekend then I'll be planning on a 2nd nico date!
Dan1113j, you posted a damn good review, and maybe you can send her my way. Do not let others make you feel bad about BBing a provider, hobbyist have been Bare Backing
their favorite provider forever, it's nothing new. I just applaud you for being honest, so good luck and have a great day. JR
Dan1113j, you posted a damn good review, and maybe you can send her my way. Do not let others make you feel bad about BBing a provider, hobbyist have been Bare Backing
their favorite provider forever, it's nothing new. I just applaud you for being honest, so good luck and have a great day. JR Originally Posted by jrewing
Thank you so much, you're awesome! I'm hopefully seeing her again in about a week
Great review! You convinced me to give her a try.