Encounter: KLN Cums To Town

Date: 8-21
Name: Kinky Little Nikki
Phone: Will Give Once Screened
Email Address: kinkypetitenikki@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P354 eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2456
City: Monroe/West Monroe
State: Louisiana
Address: No-Tell Close To A Road
Activities: Full GFE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: WOW!!! Five foot nothing, Tight little body, Great MM's
Recommendation: Yes
Nikki is the best. Treat her right and you will definitely be rewarded with the best time
Great lil gal! I've known her since her start. My beloved mentor (ManInTheBoat) was her first client.

Perhaps the best looking pussy on the planet. A genuine sweetheart to boot!

HID (21-HID)
Nice recap MonroeGent!! She hasn't been through Tyler in a good while now. Hope that changes soon.
She is such a sweetheart. I really like it when you can hold a witty conversation on top of having fun. She gives great direction also :-)
I am depressed. Had an appointment but had to cancel it the day before. Broke my damn heart too. I have yet to experience the KLN treatment. Been watching out for her for years. So close!
I am depressed. Had an appointment but had to cancel it the day before. Broke my damn heart too. I have yet to experience the KLN treatment. Been watching out for her for years. So close! Originally Posted by cowboyup1960

Head west young man, head west!

HID (21-HID)
I can’t catch a work break long enough to travel. In my tax bracket I have to work all the time. Can’t afford to take a day off. Yeah. I am an old school, red neck, blue collar and White sox, gun totin’, huntin and fishin country boy patriot.
Ain’t no entrepreneur here on the Ponderosa. Maybe one of these days I’ll make my way over that way.