Date: 08/16/2019
Name: BrooklynSunshine
Phone: 210-618-0383
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=358357
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: McCreless Area
Activities: Car date, BBBJ, DT, Milking (her)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde, hazel eyes,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice young mom, 38C cups maybe a little smaller, about 5’4”, 130 lbs. recently had her baby and is actively lactating. Lots of tats all over. Pretty lady!
Recommendation: Yes
What's with the car dates lately? Dont quite get that.
Rent's getting more and more expensive, for one. but even if U have the ducats to pay rent, you have to go through a whole long process to be selected to rent a pad today. almost tougher to rent a place these days than to get a 5 year loan on a car. That having been said, I actually find it harder to find walkers these days. I wouldn't mind having a quicky in the car, like drivethrough for a meal. sure you risk getting seen & ticketed but you risk that going to some unknown place anyway, and in a care U don't worry about some thug in a closet ready to come out to thump U.
Car Date BNG are the best. A Win Win for both...LOL
Never been a car date fan. I prefer being able to shower immediately before and after. But I agree the hotel situation is getting to be more of a pain. I got a room for an outcall last week, and the fuckers wanted to charge me a deposit because my address is local. They claimed it was because local people had been causing problems in the rooms. Whatever. I picked up my card and was walking out, when the manager jumped in and waved the deposit, because I’m a points member. I remember the day when no one commented on your home address.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-29-2019, 06:06 PM
Please do not post in encounter report threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.