I came and then I went

I've been away from hobbying for quite some time, and just when I thought I'd get back into having some fun, I got the news that I have advanced cancer. Not posting this to get a bunch of thoughts and prayers or sympathy or other platitudes, rather I want to take a moment to say thanks for all the memories I made with the fantastic ladies on this site, and also to the guys I've gotten to know online.

My favorite Law & Order SVU scene:
It started with M.E. Warner (Tamara Tunie) explaining that the man who fell off a roof wasn’t alone because his pants were unzipped, he had saliva on his penis and had a large amount of ejaculate in his urethra. The amount was consistent with him having recently ejaculated before death. Ice-T’s character asked for the explanation in simple terms and Warner delivered this gem:

“He came and then he went.”

Classic.
That's a hard hit man. Hate to hear it.
Have a freaky 3some before calling it quits.
Bummer about the C. You should know that massive doses of the turmeric extract, curcumin, has been known to stop cancer in it's tracks. But in the meantime, freaky sex can keep the psyche from getting bummed out. Best of luck either way.
Were here for a good time, not for a
Long time.

Finish well.