End of Month at Palace

Chis is now day manager at the Palace. He used to be at Some Beach before Henry.
He was telling me today that they are making some changes there. He knows it's EOM and that brings out more dancers and guys go there EOM due to dancers need for money.
After the first they are going to have lunches that is not all steak.
He hopes to have the buffet back the last Friday of the month to bring in more men to go with more dancers. A couple of the dancers might just show up at certain social functions.
Hey G/W.... you have connections there.... tell them to get rid of the Broccoli.... what are they trying to make me healthy..??? Bring back the Green Beans...
Went this past monday for lunch and gotta say it was THE WORST experience I've ever had at TPMC. One waitress, new bartender, and a new cook who dont know sh!t from shinola.

Waitress brought me a print-out of the daily specials - steak, salmon, chicken/waffles - that also had the liquor/drink specials for the day.

It was downhill after that.

Those guys need to be careful. Already their 3rd dayshift manager since July? Not good.
Those guys need to be careful. Already their 3rd dayshift manager since July? Not good. Originally Posted by hittinit
From my understanding, the old dayshift manager is having health complications. Roy, the new GM was filling in during the day until they hired Chris. He’s been in the industry for a while now... good guy. Looks young, but he’s solid.
They are trying to make changes. Sometimes each change may satisfy some but not all. I had the chicken and waffkes and it was not the best but ok.
The three managers were Trey but he went on serious sick leave.
Roy came in as GM and Chris is working to make improvements.
I'm not trying to protect the Palace but it's better than any other in my opinion.
You can order the green beans at any time.
how much does it cost to go upstairs during dayshift
how much does it cost to go upstairs during dayshift Originally Posted by johnnyglaze
Negotiate with the Manager.
Tell him you heard about the changes on line. Don't tell him where on line. He's trying to build the club.
Yes I am well aware of the management sitch.

Just putting this out there for info; not for feedback or critique.

You would expect better regardless of who manager is. At least I do.
Went this past monday for lunch and gotta say it was THE WORST experience I've ever had at TPMC. One waitress, new bartender, and a new cook who dont know sh!t from shinola.

Waitress brought me a print-out of the daily specials - steak, salmon, chicken/waffles - that also had the liquor/drink specials for the day.

It was downhill after that.

Those guys need to be careful. Already their 3rd dayshift manager since July? Not good. Originally Posted by hittinit
Agree 100%. A male bartender??? Was not a good time. Gonna try out new club or start seeing ladies when I go to SA.
fwiw:

-- usually one of the best steaks in town -- especially for the price --

-- the scenery can often be spectacular, and user friendly, but YMMV as always

-- "elevation" is not always the only entertainment option

ijs
I wonder if stacy is still there.when i did see her it was usually a friday.
I wonder if stacy is still there.when i did see her it was usually a friday. Originally Posted by Butcherbill
Saw her last tues as I was leaving. It was later in the afternoon. Perhaps she switched to mid-shift?

Did not get a chance to talk to her.
So much promise today but no delivery.
Palace the next Some Beach???

Today 7 dancers signed in and none on the floor except one eating lunch..
I was there for 30 minutes and the ONLY customer.
No dancers on stage so playing raunchy rap music. If I want that I'd go to Sugars.
It's a darn shame to hear. Austin is my new home, but the day crew is full but not the same as the Palace used to be.