Carpet match the drapes ??

Does anyone even have carpet anymore? I love a beautiful, bare vagina but I also miss a beautiful bush. Am I in the minority? I'm sure it's been discussed but hey I'm new here and just courious 🤔.
Please,oh please,let the bush die.
Lena Duvall has a nice bush. I have encountered a few ladies with different types of grooming styles other than bare. I enjoy the variety. My thing is if you keep the carpet make sure it smells fresh!
I prefer bare with a landing strip. Smooth, but just enough carpet to know if it matches the drapes. Also, women that wax need to let their carpet grow out a little so the wax has something to grab. Jeaneth and Natalia Mori both have fine Landing Strips! AubreyHTX waxes, so often there is some red/ blonde carpet showing.
Please oh please let the bare pussy die .....
Please oh please let the bare pussy die ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Nothing worse than dead pussy!
It's all about tile, plank vinyl, & hardwood flooring these days
I don't mind a bush but I don't want to find a mud dauber's nest in it
Yes, I have a full bush. Mine is fully unshaven. Some of my girlfriends like to keep theirs partially trimmed or wax their bikini line. There are many styles of grooming to suit the tastes of hairy pussy lovers.
Thanks for the mention Richard.

Lena Duvall has a nice bush. I have encountered a few ladies with different types of grooming styles other than bare.. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
I remember back to my teens and 20's and the anticipation and excitement I had when the girl I was with took off her panties and I put my hand down her pants and saw/felt that bush. That bush was a sign I was with a woman. It's cool time's have changed and almost every pussy is bare but it would be nice to see a lovely bush from time to time...and I'm not talking about needing a headlamp and GPS to find her clit but a nice, trimmed and clean bush 😊.
Yes, I have a full bush. Mine is fully unshaven. Some of my girlfriends like to keep theirs partially trimmed or wax their bikini line. There are many styles of grooming to suit the tastes of hairy pussy lovers. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yes Ms. Lena I understand you have a lovely, lovely bush ��.
Ariel Moretti, trimmed reddish brown.
I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a hairy snatch....
I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a hairy snatch.... Originally Posted by Russ38
I can, it was 1987. I told my then wife to get rid of that shit.