Suave & Sexy

This is the second time I have been to Sugars strip club.
Both times I went with the most suave sweetest man.

This time a sexy sweetie joined us.

It was a Friday lunch instead of a Tuesday lunch.
More girls than before VERY NICE OUT LAY OF LADIES.
I liked the dollar dances and even the waitresses danced for us it was very friendly the food was good and the waitress was way better.

A couple of managers checked on us, very hospitable.

The many different types of women especially the dark and lovely ones were oh so sweet even the blondes could not be beat!

It was nice to see the sweet treat that came with us enjoying herself since the strip club scene is new to her I am glad we all made time to hang together ALTHOUGH SHE GOT THE BEST DANCE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLACE........................: wink2:

I had swore I would not go to that club again since the last time I went was not that good at all however I am so glad I gave it a second chance thank you Mr. Suave for the treat And to Ms. Sexy thanks for joining us.
I had sooooo much fun!!
Im still in my voyuer stage and just like watching
But I must say....i think I got the best dance in the whole building
It was breathtaking!

Cant wait to do it all over again!!
now the kitty kats out of the bag...................lol the whole board knows you were the sexy one lol that went lol
Would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching that!
lol....
i just had to share with someone
ill keep mum about it next time
if you don't care hell I do not care hell the whole world can watch us together at a strip club NOT SURE IF YOUR PRIVaTE DANCER WOULD AGREE THOUGH lol.............
I would go anywhere hell probably go down on you anytime OOOPS I MEANT DOWN TOWN..lol You know you drive me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. lol so next time i'll let ya know when I plan on being there so we can maybe do a double or two.