Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: N/a
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: North Rochester...almost irondiquoit
Hair Length and Color: Long curly brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5'7, 120lbs. She is not fat. Curvy and full figured is a better description. Pictures are definitely her, plus a few miles. Tits are real and not bad but didn't get to see them much.
Recommendation: Yes
The Last review of her mentioned her smelling bad. Was she fresh ?
Saw her in front of ff place on Lake ave. She looks like a dirty, homeless, sw. Can't imagine she is fresh. LOL. I passed. Pretty much just interested in quick car dates
The Last review of her mentioned her smelling bad. Was she fresh ? Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
When I say her she smell of a very common...prohibited topic....which I was OK with. She acted cute, a bit flakey which I liked. She also swallowed on request.
Pretty much what hard2kill described.
Damn such a disappointment. Her tits look so sweet in the ads. Somebody tell her to wash up for once.
She used to shack up at a Motel in Gates with her boyfriend waiting outside while she worked. I thought she hit bottom then but sounds like not yet.
I've been in contact with her too. She acted like there was more on the menu than the car date but apparently not. She's probably still saving the pussy for the boyfriend.
They don’t save it for anyone. Ben holds the key to the lock
The bf is still around. He was sitting out front of the ff place with their stuff waiting
Link please
Got any idea who dropped the dime on her at the Gates, plus her room number.
When and what happened?
http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/194153913408 Originally Posted by lilylivered
thanks
Hay op, did ya find her on Clinton Ave on bridge over 104?