New subject. Enough posts about the new laws.

What is the strangest thing you have ever used for lube when actual lube wasn't available?
No answer but ... Go Astros. Been too long.
The saliva of the other woman.
Been too long for me also. ;-)
Obviously, not strange but. . . .S A L I V A
Menstrual blood.....by accident of course!!!...
Menstrual blood.....by accident of course!!!... Originally Posted by Russ38
Winner! Hahahaha
Whipped cream is my fav. Actually prefer it over lube
Honey works too
The saliva of the other woman.
Been too long for me also. ;-) Originally Posted by Bankshot
Oh hush. Haha
I was seeing this guy & we were going to do anal for the first time.

We're at his place & he has no lube so he goes to the bathroom, well he's taking a while so I go check on him & he has a bottle of Nail in his hands. I almost passed out!

This happened over 10 years ago & I still think a few times a month ... "Damn _____my real name___ that was a good call going to the bathroom to check on him"
STP but they quit making it
GSO3...
And I'm happy to report that the side effects are only temporary.
Honey works too Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I would think that anything naturally sweet is asking for yeast growth. Honey having natural antibiotic properties would also attack good bacteria that might attack the yeast.
What is the strangest thing you have ever used for lube when actual lube wasn't available? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I've never had regular lube NOT be available but I have used Premium Nuru gel as lube .
But....that's not very strange I guess. Another item I've used was organic grapeseed oil (with fc2 or trojan supra).
I would think that anything naturally sweet is asking for yeast growth. Honey having natural antibiotic properties would also attack good bacteria that might attack the yeast. Originally Posted by boardman
This is unbelievable. So now you are a gynecologist? Side word Doc! The days are numbering for us all to enjoy this thing of ours. You are a general asshole to everyone who seems to disagree with anything anti your opinion. Your fiefdom is diminishing before your eyes doc h. Spit works for so little time it’s not to me a great alternative. I try actually being not an asshole and possibly turning her on for the natural lubrication to work. Ladies stop taking this dudes shit, your pussy sold during the Great Depression so put him in his place. Shout out to the only chick who did that Kammy