City: Omaha
State: NE
Address: W Omaha
Activities: bbbj, Cg, rcg, mosh, k9
Hair Length and Color: long amber hehe
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic Background: Canadian
Physical Description: about 5’9”, southern girl with nice package
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: since Eccie new rule, I decided to flip through sip sap and Omg! I saw amber. I couldn’t believe it.

Now, it’s new number and when I texted her, she gave me new location. This scared me. But she is top 3 bbbj I’ve ever had so took a leap and scheduled an hour with her.

The address she gave me wasn’t her exact location but close and she greeted me outside. Once I saw her, I felt so much better. We went in, I used the restroom and left the envelop on her kitchen counter.

Came out and she was waiting for me in her room. Her dogs were in different room and we caught up a little. I thought she left Omaha but she got some full time job and settled here in Omaha. Her job wasn’t cutting it to pay full bill so she decided to come back casually.

Man was I glad that she did. She remembers me and started going down on me in a very nice bbbj with great motion and tongue. She went down lower and lower and got me all giggity!

After about 15 mins in, she said I’m making her too hot you and wanted to be put a rubber on me. She rode and grinded me until I put her on her back and gave it to her good. For finale, I flip her around in K9, and man that ass was, omg, I also missed that ass lol. I blew it in cover. Talked some more and that’s all she wrote.

But of course, I will go back to her every now and then. That head and ass is worth every cents.
Recommendation: - hell yeah!

Staff edit: Any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points. The warnings are over–S31
URL / Website:

The link you listed does not lead to her profile or ad. If you want PA credit for this report, send a PM to me with a working link.
Originally Posted by north65